🎁🎁🎁Brand New #1 7L Elder Helmet --> GET YOUR COPY NOW! 🎁🎁🎁

"
What's next, are you gonna pay people to mirror your stuff? :P

Probably would'nt be a big deal for someone who's got a single item being mirrored more often than the total copies of two guys together counting their services proudly on public.
nice and congratulations :) haters incoming
"
basta1982 wrote:

Probably would'nt be a big deal for someone who's got a single item being mirrored more often than the total copies of two guys together counting their services proudly on public.

LMAO

Gratz on the amulet.. dank fee on the scepter ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Nice items yo !

Not the best as advertised but still one hair away from perfection!

Still there are matters that kinda worry me and id realy want to be proven wrong with the passing of time regarding the free fee.

Dont get me wrong but seeing the mirrors going +70-80 ex in price in the past months kinda reminds me the whole fiesta with exalts during breach league ( when some people got the monopoly of ex by pricefixing them as low as possible,stoking up and gaining triple the profits afterwards)

Normaly i woildnt even bother commenting, i play the game and do.t participate more tham i should in forum wars.

I hope im wrong and this is just an act of good will and not stockpiling mirrors over a large period of time in order to harvest the profits from mirrors directly and not straight from mirror services.

Such publicity out of a suden seems kinda wierd. Whatever the case its still a game.i hope im delusional and youre not thanking the community/mirror clients for yheir support while practicaly making them pay 30% more for your mirrors than usual.

Whatever the case ,if all that that i just explained is not the case ,i hope since profit is not the issue here ,you wouldnt mind if someone aproached you with almost enough pure ex for a mirror asking for a potential discount in case you own one?
Right?
After all , its for the community !
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Feb 9, 2018, 2:06:47 PM
"
johnywalker92 wrote:
Nice items yo !

Not the best as advertised but still one hair away from perfection!

Still there are matters that kinda worry me and id realy want to be proven wrong with the passing of time.

Dont get me wrong but seeing the mirrors going +70-80 ex in price in the past months kinda reminds me the whole fiesta with exalts during breach league ( when some people got the monopoly of ex by pricefixing them as low as possible,stoking up and gaining triple the profits afterwards)

Normaly i woildnt even bother commenting, i play the game and do.t participate more tham i should in forum wars.

I hope im wrong and this is just an act of good will and not stockpiling mirrors over a large period of time in order to harvest the profits from mirrors directly and not straight from mirror services.

Such publicity out of a suden seems kinda wierd. Whatever the case its still a game.i hope im delusional and youre not thanking the community/mirror clients for yheir support while practicaly making them pay 30% more for your mirrors than usual.

Whatever the case ,if all that that i just explained is not the case ,i hope since profit is not the issue here ,you wouldnt mind if someone aproached you with almost enough pure ex for a mirror asking for a potential discount in case you own one?
Right?
After all , its for the community !

it's not a well structured conspiracy theory unfortunately. Lowering the mirror prices would only help the crafters who hold the 1# weapons, if you think piling up mirrors bla bla yadi yadda would bring profit to an owner of Brood twine, this would be a very inaccurate crazy idea. Imagine mirror price being at 1ex, how many more people would mirror Brood Twine? Out of humbleness of course i won't mention the total copies of Brood Twine got but it would literally drop a lot of people's jaw off. Cause even we can't believe it. So for the reasons stated above, There is no need to do price fixing mumbo jumbo over mirrors tbh. Alt arts are another story though. No debate about that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I'm impressed, This is the best sambar scepter I've seen to date. Congrats on the amazing craft and i wish you well in your future crafting endeavors, If i had a mirror to copy that beauty, I would in a heartbeat.
So no fee huh? I may do a couple.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
lol standard
Well would you look at these. Moguls are alive! Nice crafts and nice fee!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Ahfack wrote:
Haha nice spite crafts :)

Curious about the mental gymnastics required to come up with the above statement...

"
HardcoreNP wrote:
well he bought that amu from me, i ripped it in AHC ;)

Two items listed here:
- the Amulet has been purchased as is (it was posted on Reddit while it was on AHC with a decent amount of upvotes, it was listed on poe.trade AHC for days if not weeks and then on poe.trade SC for a few days after HardcoreNP's rip), although if one wants to split hairs one can consider that throwing a few Divine Orbs at an item does constitute a craft;
- the Sceptre is one of the most obvious new potential best in slot items to make in 3.1 in terms of power and relative ease of making, it should hardly come as a surprise that more than one person is on the case.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info