Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

From someone playing this game on a PoS laptop, thank you. <3

"
Tripartist1 wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:
Well.. I'll not even run the game and for sure will not spend a cent anytime soon until there is not clear statement about ES and CI.
I just can not run a game which is offering absolutely nothing different than any of the rest online-but-single-player RPG's, and for sure not spending on it, especially if they treat their population like a milking cows and trash - killing their fun for nothing.

Coming from someone playing a 5500es build: It's fine. I'm still able to facetank, I still do great damage for my level. I have very sub-optimal gear for resists and ES. Leech rate is insanely high thinks to VP working with ES again (just sacrifice a bit of damage to travel to it). Quit complaining that your OP 15000 ES shaper tanker oneshot build got nerfed.

On a more related note: I'm a sucker for great weather and environment effects, these graphics are very welcome!

Weirdly we are finding NONE ES build in your account. Practically you are just trolling a topic which most likely even do not understand.
Just one of the kids which is completely destroying PoE just to propagate with his Kaom in the HP builds.
Pluss facetanking shaper were able just about less than 0.1% of the ES builds, while the HP builds ARE DOING THIS NONSTOP.
GGG - could you please remove all Kaom's, and decrease the HP base items with 25% ?! Let's talk nerfing as we should. Let's completely annihilate this game. OK ?!
Last edited by ThorTX on Feb 6, 2018, 1:01:12 PM
Great job GGG!
I like the current trees better
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
What about gameplay Improvements????
And fix yellow shitty items pls....
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Any performance improvements please? I cannot even stand still in Oriath city without auto scaling down graphics, yes im playing on a laptop 16gb ram, geforce 970, i7-670HQ @ 2.6GHz.
Whats the point of improved graphics if you cannot enjoy them?
this feature of being able to see our character even behind obstacles is SUPERB!
no matter what the others say, since it's not a question of liking or not, it's not an aesthetical question either, neither an FX question. It's a matter of survival and playability.
It happened to me many times that I could not see behind a corner, where a chest box might had been, or something attacked me in a dense forest but I couldn't see a s**t because all I have seen had been some darkened shadows of Trees in my face across the whole screen...

btw. did they remade the Water FX again? I think it looks different.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Id appreciate optimization since i cant even run Hall of Grandmasters since every wave freezes my game (And i can run the majority of games in existance)...
The only thing that is going to be improved with these EGI are the specs to play this damn game... AGAIN!
the rain , sure , but the tree mmm

and can you guys plz give people an option to use the old burning ground effect , for people who with pc that can handle it there is no reason for us to suffer and look at the new shit looking burning ground effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info