[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Wich enchant on devoto is better? 15% attack speed or 40% cyclone damage?
Hey, im playing very similar build and want to hear your opinion on a second curse. Enfeeble or punishment?
Stripped two characters that I really didn't enjoy playing (RF and Windripper MF), even though they netted me a lot of currency, and going for something more fun that can easily clear all content. I should have just over 100ex in Bestiary League once everything sells, so if I invest wisely, can this build do the following:

-Fast Uber Lab
-Uber Atziri
-Keep Shaper alive during Red Elder
-Overall fast red tier map clearing

I know you already mentioned Uber Elder is pretty easy with this build. Is it also an overall fast boss killer, or is it just really tanky and each boss fight is a little bit of a grind?

Thanks!
"
_REC_ wrote:
Wich enchant on devoto is better? 15% attack speed or 40% cyclone damage?

They, along with Blood Rage all add a very similar amount of dps for me
"
deeferg wrote:
Hey, im playing very similar build and want to hear your opinion on a second curse. Enfeeble or punishment?

Neither if you dont have a +1 Impressence, running w/o Grace or Determination feels bad
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Stripped two characters that I really didn't enjoy playing (RF and Windripper MF), even though they netted me a lot of currency, and going for something more fun that can easily clear all content. I should have just over 100ex in Bestiary League once everything sells, so if I invest wisely, can this build do the following:

-Fast Uber Lab
-Uber Atziri
-Keep Shaper alive during Red Elder
-Overall fast red tier map clearing

I know you already mentioned Uber Elder is pretty easy with this build. Is it also an overall fast boss killer, or is it just really tanky and each boss fight is a little bit of a grind?

Thanks!

It kills bosses pretty quickly, not as fast as something of GC of course, but they go down, it isnt a slog.

Other than that, it keeps shaper alive very easily during red elder and doesn't struggle with anything other than HoGM.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:

Neither if you dont have a +1 Impressence, running w/o Grace or Determination feels bad

I have tombfists with vulnerability on hit and +1 carnage heart. Running haste atm, so i guess i will throw enfeeble for defence.
"
deeferg wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:

I have tombfists with vulnerability on hit and +1 carnage heart. Running haste atm, so i guess i will throw enfeeble for defence.

In that case, I prefer temp chains with this build as it slows down cast speed as well. The only thing that will actually kill us is a big elemental damage spike as we can pretty much ignore physical damage.

On a side note, I still think you would be better off with aspect of the spider as I mentioned earlier on in the thread though.
Got my first shaper kill yesterday, felt damn good :D Build is great, approaching level 93, sitting on 7300hp right now.

I tried uber atziri but failed, mainly because I fucked up a lot
My very first shaper kill dropped me a 720 dps Starforge and I've finally found what to do with it. Thank you very much for the build, it feels great!

I got two questions:
1. Should we try to shock stuff? With Starforge and RT our physical damage kind of "can shock", but has zero chance to do it. So we probably can with additional sources of chance to shock. There are shocking jewels and there is also a 10% shocking boots enchantment, like I have on me right now. Theoretically shock can add a lot of damage. However all small stuff gets wiped out in split second anyway and I am not sure about having enough dmg to shock bosses. Any thoughts?

2. Vaal pact. I'd need eight extra points on passive tree to get it (I have a mana leech ring and skipped the leech passive tree). I'd lose about 7% of flat life regen. I'd also lose some QoL with traps, jumps and panic moments. Will I get enough to compensate? I haven't tried Shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri so far, but I've comfortly killed the rest of content without VP.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Apr 7, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info