Grinding Gear Games is Hiring a Senior Environment Artist and Senior Texture Artist

Hiring Senior Texture Artist?

Whoa! Maybe finally some textures will get the extra "depth" they need - that's one of the things to make that game look better.
hmmm textures look fine. Its rather the lowpoly models that need some love. Improvements in anything are always good though and I hope this helps with optimization. I dont know how well displacements work in this engine.
Last edited by Walltrigger on Jan 31, 2018, 7:33:26 AM
Shit I wished GGG were located in Sweden, I would apply immediately. www.g0th.se
"
mustttang wrote:
To be honest , i think GGG should more focus on gameplay than visual.
agree

Content that is released seem less and less finished in term of potential tapping
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Hi! I can convince the Playerbase to hire me with 4 words

"Environment effect toggle off"

HAHAHAHA! You're hired!!! :-D
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Walltrigger wrote:
hmmm textures look fine.

Many textures look bad (especially those, which remain unchanged for long time like many act 1 and act 2 textures). And they look inconsistent with another, more recent textures.

"
Walltrigger wrote:
Its rather the lowpoly models that need some love.

That's why they are hiring Environment Artist along with Texture Artist. Also - maybe we'll see more variations of models used in game.
Last edited by Jansos on Jan 31, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
No professional experience, but sometimes I doodle on napkins.

Shall I send an e-mail? :P

first if you ask, you should better play the game.

but i think you REALLY should send an mail, cause GGG is a bedroom company wif 2 staff members..

oh NO wait, there are professionals ......
OH my mistake.

What is your comment about?

Sooo, I'm 99.9% certain the guy was joking, Helped even more by the fact he went napkins, so only doodling while out away from computer and bored. Enough said.
I have about 2000 hours of experience in MS paint and I have played large amounts of path of exile. I also have experience in windows movie maker.
“Senior”? I’m offended. I would prefer “Elder “ job title....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
ooohhHHHH YEAH GGGGG
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info