New Microtransactions - Celestial Righteous Fire, new Cloaks and more!

You can't see beares or Atziri's small Flame Blast through Celestial Righteous Fire.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
I feel i'm only one who doesn't like this new rf mtx.

Nah I'm with you. With Ground Slam (or whatever) where the ground cracks and rips a hole to the space effect or an explosion causing it to appear it looks awesome.. But just having the render float around your character's waist like that, it just looks dumb.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
That Templar Cloak looks phenomenal. Those colors just work so well together. I'm big on gold on white, gold on black, and pure white/gold. beautiful. Reminds me of GOD.
Instant buy on the Celestial Righteous Fire MTX but I wish the background didn't move like all the other Celestial effects.
Yum Gibbs!
Last edited by TheWoodsy on Jan 30, 2018, 8:29:30 PM
Yes Finally the new RF
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I know every RF player is going to buy that MTX anyway, but don't you think it would have been better to release it 2 months ago when it was datamined and already in the game? You know, when people would have gotten more use out of it? No?

Also, don't you think you should update the character models before showcasing any more up-close video MTXs like this? Characters looked atrocious when this game was in beta, and it's 2018 now....

Edit: Even better, you could have released celestial RF back when AoE scaling actually did something. But then we'd be having fun, so scratch that.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Jan 30, 2018, 9:09:16 PM
Waiting for GGG to "decide" to release mechanical golem mtx is torture.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
I know every RF player is going to buy that MTX anyway, but don't you think it would have been better to release it 2 months ago when it was datamined and already in the game? You know, when people would have gotten more use out of it? No?

Also, don't you think you should update the character models before showcasing any more up-close video MTXs like this? Characters looked atrocious when this game was in beta, and it's 2018 now....

Edit: Even better, you could have released celestial RF back when AoE scaling actually did something. But then we'd be having fun, so scratch that.

Not everybody going to buy it cause it actually hide bearers or other skills rip incoming. It should be way more transparent cause atm its just cover all grounds effects also. I will stick with Divine rf.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 30, 2018, 9:35:39 PM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:

Not everybody going to buy it cause it actually hide bearers or other skills rip incoming. It should be way more transparent cause atm its just cover all grounds effects also. I will stick with Divine rf.

That's exatly what I mean.

I tested it in Blood Aqueduct and I just didn't see the bearers pack. After that I tested it with normal Atziri and it didn't surprise me when I didn't see the small Flame Blast either.

Be careful using this MTX or refund until they "fix" or change it if you're playing HC.
Last edited by c00L_Dabu on Jan 30, 2018, 10:34:04 PM
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Where is my Clockwork Golem?!!?!

"
Forsman wrote:
Waiting for GGG to "decide" to release mechanical golem mtx is torture.

I look forward to this. Hopefully it will be usable with all golem. Keeping to one like the current would be lame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info