How is the pvp atm ?

Hi everyone

I've played PoE when it just launched, and then stopped just a few months later. I was thinking of playing again this new abyss league but i have a few questions about the state of the game now regarding pvp ( i do know PoE is not a pvp oriented game, but i still like how it is).

I would like to know how is pvp atm, if it's somehow balanced or just terrible.
How about block and bleed builds, are they effective or just totally not good for pvp ?

I appreciate any comments or help about this, tyvm for your time. =D
Last bumped on Feb 2, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Someone post a video of an SR tank mopping up the competition. Or all the dime-a-dozen pathfinder wanders.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
you can check EU-ABYS 1v1 Open / US-ABYS 1v1 Open pvp rating in forum , the most popular in abyss pvp / sarn arena is poet's pen Volatile dead ( the one with more aoe will win ) and scorching ray Guardian with 75/75 block and crazy ES ( Watcher's Eye mana to ES ) , if you want to make a pvp build for abyss you need to counter those 2 kind of builds.
"
Someone post a video of an SR tank mopping up the competition. Or all the dime-a-dozen pathfinder wanders.

haha wanders are common? didn't know that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

I wouldn’t have assumed you would have known that, don’t worry.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

I wouldn’t have assumed you would have known that, don’t worry.

it's a bit unusual to me since crit is nerfed very hard and it's harder to kill zerphi in this patch, they still exist.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Oh, okay, so if I get a crit Watcher’s Eye and one of those crit chest armors, I should just vendor them? Got it!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
More people still playing league pvp than usual for this late, haven't checked standard lately. Lot of people found they could actually get those terribly hard leo dailys with volatile dead shitter balls, so in some ways it was almost not as bad of a cancer as it is. Ea zerps still gonna shit on most stnd builds, fyndls still avoiding away and bear trapping them, aoe offscreen gonna cuck you if you haven't built a few specific ways. But overall its in its best state since i started. Still a group of people working on builds in both stnd and league.
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
More people still playing league pvp than usual for this late, haven't checked standard lately. Lot of people found they could actually get those terribly hard leo dailys with volatile dead shitter balls, so in some ways it was almost not as bad of a cancer as it is. Ea zerps still gonna shit on most stnd builds, fyndls still avoiding away and bear trapping them, aoe offscreen gonna cuck you if you haven't built a few specific ways. But overall its in its best state since i started. Still a group of people working on builds in both stnd and league.

good to know its in good state. Sry but i didnt get the meaning of some words, Ea Zerps and Fyndls, could you explain them ?

What exactly do you mean when you say " if you haven't built a few specific ways."
What are these ways ?
Last edited by Romdrake on Jan 30, 2018, 10:59:29 PM
I wouldn't call it a good state by any means, but as far as specifics you'll just have to hop in and see for yourself. Generally i was speaking about what continues to work in pvp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info