[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

little damage :(
"
zima2010 wrote:

You and I must be playing different builds.
It works great.

Can't wait for a full 3.7 update Fiver.
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
"
zima2010 wrote:

There is a limit on how much you need, shaper dies fast T16's get cleared swiftly and easily. (uber is super skill dependent tho)

What more do you want? :)
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
zima2010 wrote:

There is a limit on how much you need, shaper dies fast T16's get cleared swiftly and easily. (uber is super skill dependent tho)

check profile, often die :(
"
zima2010 wrote:
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
zima2010 wrote:

check profile, often die :(

Yh that is the problem with tabula, you need evasion ASAP :P
Although I am currently using a tabby and i haven't died much.

Use starkonja's over rats nest for now.

Also there's a lot of life nodes on your tree you haven't taken down to the south.
You prioritized getting more crit nodes to the north too early in your gear progression.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Acapulo10 wrote:
Were can i find the step by step lvl guide cant find it ?

Go for all the life nodes in the passive tree first. (and winter spirit)

Ooooh, wish I'd done this! I'm level 68 and I now get splatted in maps. Ah well...we'll get her fixed.
Last edited by RonthCole on Jun 9, 2019, 10:30:05 PM
Hello there :) awesome build Fiver! Im having alot of fun with it, just want to ask what support gems do you wanna use with frost blades?

Atm im using: Frost Blades - Elemental damage with attack support - Multistrike Support - Ancestral Call Support - Hypotermia support - Melee psyhical damage Support.

Should i go with Ice bite instead of the melee physical support?

SKILL GEMS!

Alright I recommend going:

Frost blades> Multistrike > Rage > Elemental damage >Hypothermia > Ancestral Call for Mapping/Ruthless for single target.

The new support gem Rage is huge, but it does require a focused playstyle. Ie. you've got about 6-8 seconds between packs or you won't keep stacks up.
It's a must have for bossing but If you don't want to take it for mapping, Ice bite is viable if you're at 9 frenzy charges.
You could use melee damage, or even the new fortify. There isn't much between those 3. (less than 1% dps)
Hi all,

I’m using Shroud of the Lightless for this build.
FB - Multistrike - Elemental damage - Hypothermia - Ancestral Call (Ruthless) - Elemental Penetration (from Armor).
Should i switch Hypothermia for some another gem for better perfomance?

Thanks in advance.
just started this build, having a lot of fun! just wondering why titanic impacts is taken when we are using 1h claw? (only my 3rd league, so i maybe missing something very obvious!)
Last edited by electromagrod on Jun 10, 2019, 9:38:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info