[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

For everyone with questions, I am sorry if I'm not able to respond to everyone. I have a lot of stuff on my table at the moment, and finding it hard to juggle between PoE and everyday life right now.
So please look at the FAQ before asking stuff, because most of it is in there.

Also, Benjy, thanks again for helping out so much with answers. <3

Don't panic.
how to link in game item to forum?
Last edited by Leenks on Apr 8, 2018, 5:19:38 AM
Hey Fiver - Thanks a lot for this build!

I haven't played PoE for a long time, and started up again here in Bestiary with your build.
I am enjoying it a lot - Very fast clear speed, and don't have trouble against most bosses.
Only killed Elder, guardians, Atziri so far. Still grinding on from Tier 11 maps.

However I got lucky and found a very decent Jewelled Foil which i sold for 15 ex.
Sitting on ~10 Ex now, and wondering what to spend them on.

Hope you can help :)

https://pastebin.com/hHhPzx8b

"
JunkDeluxe wrote:
Hey Fiver - Thanks a lot for this build!

I haven't played PoE for a long time, and started up again here in Bestiary with your build.
I am enjoying it a lot - Very fast clear speed, and don't have trouble against most bosses.
Only killed Elder, guardians, Atziri so far. Still grinding on from Tier 11 maps.

However I got lucky and found a very decent Jewelled Foil which i sold for 15 ex.
Sitting on ~10 Ex now, and wondering what to spend them on.

Hope you can help :)

https://pastebin.com/hHhPzx8b

I had a look, here's a rough to-do list for you, asides from number 1 these are in no particular order:
1. You don't need the 3 extra leech nodes, so remove vitality void, and get the 3 claw nodes at the top - claws of the falcon. Or least least this would be the end goal if you can hit 95. Because right now though you need more jewels. get both right side jewels by the frenzy charges. you need 2 fight for survivals asap. And get a 1 stat hatred watchers eye too. (their like 1ex max by now)
2. Get a claw with crit. about the same phys dps + crit chance would be fine.
3. You want frost blades dmg 40% enchant on the helm
4. Get darkrays with +1 frenzy charges corrupt
5. One of your opal's doesn't have life
6. you probs want abyss jewels with life on them +2 dmg stats. pref cold dmg + cold dmg to claws. (+3 if possible but thats non-existant expensive. I've been buy t1 life 2stats and slamming them, best i have still is a +2.5)
7. drop overflowing chalice for a taste of hate (big dps/survival boost there)
8. if you get cash to spare get a 1socket tombfist with ele weakness on hit corrupt and a 2hatred stat watchers eye(mine cost me about 20ex, probs cheaper now)

Hope that gives you some life goals for now :P
"
1benjy1 wrote:

I had a look, here's a rough to-do list for you, asides from number 1 these are in no particular order:
1. You don't need the 3 extra leech nodes, so remove vitality void, and get the 3 claw nodes at the top - claws of the falcon. Or least least this would be the end goal if you can hit 95. Because right now though you need more jewels. get both right side jewels by the frenzy charges. you need 2 fight for survivals asap. And get a 1 stat hatred watchers eye too. (their like 1ex max by now)
6. you probs want abyss jewels with life on them +2 dmg stats. pref cold dmg + cold dmg to claws. (+3 if possible but thats non-existant expensive. I've been buy t1 life 2stats and slamming them, best i have still is a +2.5)
8. if you get cash to spare get a 1socket tombfist with ele weakness on hit corrupt and a 2hatred stat watchers eye(mine cost me about 20ex, probs cheaper now)

benjy ! Thanks a lot for the writeup - Really helpful for me. I am a very casual player, and don't have a ton of time to play, and when I play i like to actually be in-game - not theorycrafting. I really appreciate you took the time to look into my character.

I'll get started right away :)

"
JunkDeluxe wrote:
"
1benjy1 wrote:

benjy ! Thanks a lot for the writeup - Really helpful for me. I am a very casual player, and don't have a ton of time to play, and when I play i like to actually be in-game - not theorycrafting. I really appreciate you took the time to look into my character.

I'll get started right away :)

I spend like 50% of my time looking for items to buy, planning etc. It can be fun.
Build is really fun to play, and has a great damage output which is a huge plus.
Tho, I've been struggling against Hydra, I keep getting one shotted, even with bloodseeker(well, leech doesn't really work if you're getting one shotted I guess lol).
Any advices for me? Thanks a lot for the build, it can clear all content easily from t1-t15, I have been struggling with high end content tho, such as t15 elder and guardian maps...
Here's my gear atm

I know the chest kinda sucks, but I've been on a budget, trying to farm more currency. DO you have any tips for me? Ty
Last edited by mazzopi on Apr 10, 2018, 1:25:18 PM
"
mazzopi wrote:
Build is really fun to play, and has a great damage output which is a huge plus.
Tho, I've been struggling against Hydra, I keep getting one shotted, even with bloodseeker(well, leech doesn't really work if you're getting one shotted I guess lol).
Any advices for me? Thanks a lot for the build, it can clear all content easily from t1-t15, I have been struggling with high end content tho, such as t15 elder and guardian maps...
Here's my gear atm

I know the chest kinda sucks, but I've been on a budget, trying to farm more currency. DO you have any tips for me? Ty

Your belt is also pretty bad, go get a Stygian as soon as you fix the chest. (minimum 2k evade)
We should have capped projectile evade (95%) Hydra should very rarely hit you, all you have to do is dodge the moving water balls.

But with a 1k evade chest, this dream is not a reality, your set-up is not quite ready for the end game super bosses :P

I would also suggest dropping the pandemonius for a more defensive ammy with life, res, wed. Then you can get a tombfist for your gloves.

These changes combined with 2 abyss jewels (get life + cold dmg to attcks + cold dmg to claw attacks) should give you a lot more life :P

Get back to us once thats all done :P
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
mazzopi wrote:
Here's my gear atm

Your belt is also pretty bad, go get a Stygian as soon as you fix the chest. (minimum 2k evade)
We should have capped projectile evade (95%) Hydra should very rarely hit you, all you have to do is dodge the moving water balls.

But with a 1k evade chest, this dream is not a reality, your set-up is not quite ready for the end game super bosses :P

I would also suggest dropping the pandemonius for a more defensive ammy with life, res, wed. Then you can get a tombfist for your gloves.

These changes combined with 2 abyss jewels (get life + cold dmg to attcks + cold dmg to claw attacks) should give you a lot more life :P

Get back to us once thats all done :P

Thanks a lot for the hints, will work on that ^.^. I just need to find a good way to farm currency, currently i'm trying to farm elder/shaper bases.
Last edited by mazzopi on Apr 10, 2018, 1:46:17 PM
Rat's Nest with FB enchant is pretty expensive right now for me. I do have a Devoto's with an FB enchant. Any major drawbacks to switching to Devoto's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info