[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
SgArxen wrote:
Hey there, recently made ~30ex and kind of want to invest in the build.This is my 2nd league and i'm Still leveling though. Got this chest, Is it any good? What about %evasion vs flat evasion? which is better?

For the tombfists, would 1 socket or 2 socket be better? If i get a 'curse enemies with level # elemental weakness on hit' tombfist, would i still need the curse set up?

Also, i can't seem to find what to look for in jewels, do you have any reccomendations? For both abyss and normal ones.

What are the ideal ring bases? Is opal better than steel?

Cheers.

Yeah that chest is really nice!

We don't really need maim, so 1 socket is enough for tombfist.

Jewels in no particular order:
Abyss jewels: Flat cold damage, flat phys damage, life
Normal jewels: attack speed, crit multi, melee phys, life, cold damage, physical damage

I think both Steel and Opal rings are very good. Opal seems to come out ahead when I play around in PoB, but it's not by any big margin. We're talking less than 30-40k difference on GG Opal vs GG Steel.

Don't panic.
"
Imiona wrote:
How do you get the Mana Regen? Only through Curses?

Thx

I leech mana with the passive node "Soul Raker".

Don't panic.
Whew. Level 84 at the moment, just took down Elder on a tier 10 map (2nd tier elder I guess)? and I only died once because well.. I don't know the mechanics lol so I stood in his radius and got blown up.

I need to go finish my uber lab, and right now on the tree I'm going to wait for the last 4 DPS nodes and next 5 levels are gonna be all health.

Right now I'm at 3.7k health -- pretty shitty..however I am at 60% + chance to DODGE melee, with like 40% evade and that is up always. Against bosses, if I pop my vaal grace then I have capped 75%. Honestly idk what it is, I really don't die often (I died several times on the elder guardian fights..again 99% of it was because I didn't know the mechanics at all) but it's odd because I don't even get 1 shot by that much stuff. So as long as I can avoid a 1 shot, which 3.7k HP is pretty damn bad..I evade almost everything anyways, and I can usually whirling blade out of anything that could potentially 1 bang me. So right now I'd say I'm not tanky by any means but I am in a good spot. Once I grab these health nodes in tree, then re-craft my ring for some life I should be able to hit 4.3-4.5k life. I'll feel really good once I get to that mark.

Right now I've been farming t13's and t14 maps lol. I melt every single boss. Pandemonius is just to damn good dude. I sit there and dodge everything, and then on top of that I freeze/blind everything, even bosses. so typically I doon't really get caught up in much. Today was the first time that I'd ever even died more than once in a night lol.

Current gear:
Spoiler

My diamond ring I will craft off the INT, and get some damage in a couple levels (will pass a couple +int nodes on tree that will mean I can take it off ring) but I can't get +life on there yet..so I may just recraft the whole thing. Doesn't seem to be to hard getting curse on hit with just chaos spamming.

This ammy though .. godlike =P wish I knew a price check on it in lame ass standard.

--also, for the =====D, my tooltip DPS in game with charges/totem/atziri flask/vaal haste up is somewhere around 470k ish. Give or take.
Last edited by SamBaLam on Mar 26, 2018, 9:19:04 PM
Hello, i really liked this build and im trying to make it, so i have some questions, (im not an expert at the game) why lycosidae is so good? i was using a rare claw and touch of anguish, i equipped lyco and lose nearly 20k dps (in game,56k to 36k without pots), what i need to change on my build, can you recommend me some itens? can you help me with that? POB Link https://pastebin.com/0WJren4R

I need two more jewels, one in the belt and one in the passive tree, i will be taking fire resist on one, and the other idk.

If someone else help me, i will be grateful ;)

Current Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by MrNigth on Mar 27, 2018, 1:39:21 AM
Hello,

Im in love with this build. Its verry fun to play and strong but there are several things i dont understand.

Besides my weapon, my current equip isnt that bad and i have on poe builder only kinda 180k dps...

How is it possinle to come to over 1 million? What do u think would lead my current build to the most dps increase?

Plz be so kind and revise my char

How can i add my items here?? Im totaly forgott how this works...

Charname is eis_schmeisser in my profile

Many thx!!

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Mar 27, 2018, 4:44:26 AM
Currently 92 but mapping still have to be careful. Certain map mob still not able to face tank T.T haha---(Noob here)

Fiver can u check on my gear and see what am i missing? or my talent. My current HP around 4.3k

Many Thanks:)
Hey do i follow your profile or guide for the gems? Do you mind explaining the difference?
I need an advice on how get more damage. Path of Building says that i'm at 187000 dps, which is far away form 2+ mil. Which slots needs upgrades? I'm at effective crit chance with 21.67% and 397Crit multiplier. Thanks a lot!

I love this build, but it's just so dang squishy.
All that and a bag of chips!
What is supposed to allow us to generate endurance charges for immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info