[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:
"
Scoozii wrote:
So i posted once and accidentally edited it because it showed i posted twice so imma quicken it up this time since it was long...

First off im reletively new. I love the Build, i have great dps and mapping, as well as Single target boss dps. My frostblades ranger is my highest level at 68 atm. I only have 2 problems atm. first is mana. I have hatred and herald, but only use herald because i cant keep up the mana. Second is my stats. I cant upgrade my gear really, because i cant keep up the stats that my other gear and gems require. For example im still using a Wurms Molt belt, because it gives me almost exactly enough int and str to use my stuff.

I summed it up quite alot from my original post. I would love to hear back with some tips (like how to post gear on forum thread, idk how).

And once again, i love the build, thanks so much.

Your characters aren't public, so I can't have a close look at it.
But as I said earlier. For mana, get soul raker if you don't have it. If that still isn't enough, get more mana leech nodes from the passive tree until your damage is high enough to leech faster than you spend it.
If you are struggling with int and strength requirements, you always have the option to stop some gems from leveling. Your lightning golem, curse on hit and assassins mark doesn't have to be max lvl to be effective. You will need to have at least 95 int anyway, because that is the requirement for Imperial Claws, but I think we get 94 int from our passive tree, so that shouldn't be a problem.
But the same is true for your strength gems. Don't level them up too far until you have the requirements for them.

How to post items in a forum thread:
Click where in the text of your post you want to insert the item.
Click on your own portrait in the upper left of the screen.
Navigate to the right character or stash tab.
Click the item you want to add.
Click the X in the top right of the character screen.

The item is now inserted in your post where you had the marker. It should look something like
linkItem location="Weapon" character="Fiver" x="0" y="0" but within brackets.

Also, in your settings page, you can make your profile public, so others can view your character. This would allow me to import your character into Path of Building for a much closer examination.

Its saying my profile isnt on private, but thanks for the help, i hadnt gotten soul raker yet when i posted, i have it now and mana is no problem, so im good on that, and im getting better gear except my belt, still need to upgrade it, but cant substitute the int and str at the moment. Ill show you what ive got

Im thinking of finding new boots, since mine are corrupted and i want to be able to enchant them, as well as get more defencive stats, however the extra frenzy is great and the dps is very noticable. What you think i should do? im at around 60% cold and fire and then like 30% lightning with 2k hp, and 17k evasion
hello Fiver,

im enjoying ur build very much. but in the meantime i have a small question to ask.

how did ure 2nd 'fight for survival jewel' achieved 40 Dex (the 1 at assassin tree)

ive been trying to count it.. you only manage to get 20dex there only. unless the new patch changes some of the nodes??

thanks
"
Fiver wrote:

I would swap the colors on the 5L you are using, and replace Ice bite or Hypothermia for Ruthless/ancestral call.

Ancestrall call will triple your clearspeed. And then you just switch to ruthless on bosses. Try it out.

I will definitely try it out today, thx a lot for tip man!
"
gunblakes wrote:
hello Fiver,

im enjoying ur build very much. but in the meantime i have a small question to ask.

how did ure 2nd 'fight for survival jewel' achieved 40 Dex (the 1 at assassin tree)

ive been trying to count it.. you only manage to get 20dex there only. unless the new patch changes some of the nodes??

thanks

It only has to be 40 dex in the radius, but the dex doesn’t need to be taken. :)

Don't panic.
"
Scoozii wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Scoozii wrote:
So i posted once and accidentally edited it because it showed i posted twice so imma quicken it up this time since it was long...

First off im reletively new. I love the Build, i have great dps and mapping, as well as Single target boss dps. My frostblades ranger is my highest level at 68 atm. I only have 2 problems atm. first is mana. I have hatred and herald, but only use herald because i cant keep up the mana. Second is my stats. I cant upgrade my gear really, because i cant keep up the stats that my other gear and gems require. For example im still using a Wurms Molt belt, because it gives me almost exactly enough int and str to use my stuff.

I summed it up quite alot from my original post. I would love to hear back with some tips (like how to post gear on forum thread, idk how).

And once again, i love the build, thanks so much.

Your characters aren't public, so I can't have a close look at it.
But as I said earlier. For mana, get soul raker if you don't have it. If that still isn't enough, get more mana leech nodes from the passive tree until your damage is high enough to leech faster than you spend it.
If you are struggling with int and strength requirements, you always have the option to stop some gems from leveling. Your lightning golem, curse on hit and assassins mark doesn't have to be max lvl to be effective. You will need to have at least 95 int anyway, because that is the requirement for Imperial Claws, but I think we get 94 int from our passive tree, so that shouldn't be a problem.
But the same is true for your strength gems. Don't level them up too far until you have the requirements for them.

How to post items in a forum thread:
Click where in the text of your post you want to insert the item.
Click on your own portrait in the upper left of the screen.
Navigate to the right character or stash tab.
Click the item you want to add.
Click the X in the top right of the character screen.

The item is now inserted in your post where you had the marker. It should look something like
linkItem location="Weapon" character="Fiver" x="0" y="0" but within brackets.

Also, in your settings page, you can make your profile public, so others can view your character. This would allow me to import your character into Path of Building for a much closer examination.

Its saying my profile isnt on private, but thanks for the help, i hadnt gotten soul raker yet when i posted, i have it now and mana is no problem, so im good on that, and im getting better gear except my belt, still need to upgrade it, but cant substitute the int and str at the moment. Ill show you what ive got

Im thinking of finding new boots, since mine are corrupted and i want to be able to enchant them, as well as get more defencive stats, however the extra frenzy is great and the dps is very noticable. What you think i should do? im at around 60% cold and fire and then like 30% lightning with 2k hp, and 17k evasion

I think your priority right now should be to find gear that has more resist and maximum life.
Making sure your resists are 75/75/75 should be the top priority.

I still can't see your profile. I could help you a lot more if I could.
Click your name in the top left
"logged in as scoozi"

Click privacy settings, down to the right.
Make sure all of those boxes are unchecked.

Don't panic.
Didnt see it mentioned, maybe I missed it but end game if youre able to pick up some Elemental Weakness on Hit gloves, any suggestions on where to go with all your newly free sockets? (no frostbite or assassins mark anymore)
"
Giggzlol wrote:
Didnt see it mentioned, maybe I missed it but end game if youre able to pick up some Elemental Weakness on Hit gloves, any suggestions on where to go with all your newly free sockets? (no frostbite or assassins mark anymore)

I never mentioned it, because I'm not really sure.
It does free up a lot of gem slots.

Don't panic.
Having a lot of fun so far, insane clearspeed and dps.

My gear:

Spoiler

T15 easily done but failed miserably on Chimera, currently thinking on how to change to another opal ring and keep the resistances caped.

Edit:
Corrupted Minotaur done
Spoiler

Any thoughts on my gear so far?

Anyway, thanks for the great guide Fiver.
Last edited by babsbegood on Mar 18, 2018, 1:02:56 PM
Thanks for good builds. I use it for league starter.

I wonder which unique armor can be used instead of rare body armor.

Queen of the forest or Belly of the beast?

And I want to use claws for both hand. Is claw and shield more helpful for survive?

I'm not good at English. I hope you can understand this reply :)
"
kmshin0228 wrote:
Thanks for good builds. I use it for league starter.

I wonder which unique armor can be used instead of rare body armor.

Queen of the forest or Belly of the beast?

And I want to use claws for both hand. Is claw and shield more helpful for survive?

I'm not good at English. I hope you can understand this reply :)

Don't use 2 claws. Get a lycosidae. Claw and shield gives more damage and survival, than two claws would.

Also block is good. since it applies last it even resets evades entropy counter if it procs.

@Fiver, big fan, got any suggestions for my character at all, or am i good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info