Map Stash Tab (Remove-only)

Cleaning Standard tabs right now and the problem persist (9 remove only map tabs)...

You need to fix this guys...I know this is not a priority task but come on...You can solve this with a couple hours of a dev giving some love to the task.

Two steps:

Make transform maps button works on remove only map tabs. Very easy task

Eliminate the Remove only map (and unique) tabs that are empty. Very easy task.

We pay you for those tabs so you should fix them. Not a F2P issue, is a paid issue and you should pay some attention to the problem and not let the time pass...
Same have the same Problem Map stash and Unique stash are not disappearing....
PS fix it :`(

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
I can't believe, such annoying bug is open for such a long time ....
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:41:10 PM
Holy shit just logged into standard to take a look. Yep still can't get rid of empty map tabs. This is bordering on absurd.
6 months passed, good job! :)

So what's gonna happen to the major bugs if such a small one takes half a year to fix? Gotta wonder...
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:40:10 PM
"
Apoca99 wrote:

It's all empty!

Got the same with one unique tab, from synthesis. If I recall correctly though, I had put a synthetised unique ring in it, and I don't think I have taken it out, though it appears completely empty.

Edit: no that's not it, checked and I had removed it and put in my standard unique tab.
Last edited by Gorkk on Aug 13, 2019, 6:44:47 PM
See lots of people saying things like "still not fixed, been x months" and "such a simple thing to fix" etc, etc. Worth pointing out that if you're not a developer at GGG, you probably don't know how easy / difficult it is to fix. There might be any number of complications we don't know about.

Second, although it would be good for them to fix this issue, of course they don't put the same priority on it that they do on other much more serious bugs. I'm sure they'll get to it at some point. They'll be well aware of it, we just need to chill out and be patient. In the mean time they're making lots of awesome leagues for us. Play those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info