|Xbox One 3.1.2 Patch Notes
- There's now a UI option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" which shows additional information about items when you press LS. It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future.
- Added new helmet enchantments for Bodyswap and Despair. These are available from the Divine Font in the Merciless and Eternal Labyrinths.
- Added a lightning explosion effect to the explosion caused by Inpulsa's Broken Heart.
- Volatile Dead now displays average damage, rather than damage per second.
- Overhauled the visual effects and audio of Lightning Strike in order to improve performance.
- Added the Multiple Traps Support gem to the quest rewards offered to the Shadow after killing Brutus.
- Added a filter for the Trade Board. You can use this feature to highlight items with matching terms.
- Added the Charan's Sword category to the Trade Board.
- You can now scroll through MTX options using the D-Pad while in the Cosmetics menu.
Abyss League Improvements:
- Undid the changes made to Flicker Strike's behaviour in Patch 3.1.1. based on player feedback. It will now behave as it did prior to that patch.
Atlas and Map Balance:
- Abysses can once again spawn in The Apex of Sacrifice and The Alluring Abyss.
- Lich bosses now spend less time idling and should generally be more aggressive.
- The ultimate skill used by Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless now deals less damage to minions and can now be triggered by sources such as totems and minions.
- Pitworms are now immune to Knockback.
- The Ice Flowers in The Constrictor Elder Guardian encounter now explode starting with the outside flowers followed by the inner flower.
- Reduced the variance of the damage caused by the environmental lightning explosions found in the Manor of Madness. It still deals the same average damage.
- Reduced the damage of Storm Burst projectiles used in the Pen boss encounter.
- Increased the damage of Storm Burst explosions used in the Pen boss encounter.
- Reduced the maximum range of Reliquarian's skills.
- Tweaked the effects and audio for a skill used in the boss encounter in Pillars of Arun.
- Increased the visual size of Plated Parasites.
- The Thaumaturgical History II prophecy can no longer trigger in Act 6's Western Forest.
- The Visions of the Drowned prophecy is no longer available at higher levels.
- Fixed a bug where the "Prefixes Cannot be Changed" and "Suffixes Cannot be Changed" mods were able to be crafted onto Abyss Jewels.
- Fixed a bug where players were sometimes able to get too many enchantments from a Divine Font in the Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented completion of The Twilight Temple map.
- Fixed a bug where all Corrupted Side Areas, Mission Areas, Daily Areas and some Act 10 areas could drop Maps higher than Tier 1.
- Fixed bugs (such as crashes) that could occur when playing in the Abyssal Depths in a map with an Elder Guardian in it.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Shaped Tier 15 map could turn into an Unshaped Tier 11 Map.
- Fixed a bug where Ichimonji's "Allies' Aura Buffs do not affect you" caused Zana's protection field in The Elder encounter to not affect you.
- Fixed a bug where the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Immolate" Elder mod was granting Burning Damage instead.
- Fixed a bug where the Grace and Discipline auras would not grant the life regeneration from the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive.
- Fixed a bug where Atlas base type items were sometimes able to drop from non-map areas.
- Fixed a bug where the Atlas would sometimes incorrectly display that a Map contained a Memory Fragment.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper amulets could roll a mod which increased attribute requirements for gems and items. Divining existing items will now reduce those requirements.
- Fixed a rare bug where a Legacy of Zeal bloodline packed spawned by a Null Portal could become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where Agents of the Void could spawn on non-walkable terrain in various endgame Maps.
- Fixed a bug where the boss arena in the Ghetto Map was unreachable.
- Fixed a bug where the Leyline Map could sometimes generate more return portals than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a path in the Castle Ruins map was blocked by a pile of stones.
- Fixed a bug where the door in the Vaal Pyramid boss room would not unlock if the boss was killed by The Elder.
- Fixed a bug where resurrecting at checkpoint in The Temple of Decay Level 2 could sometimes spawn the player in unwalkable terrain.
- Fixed a bug where skills that were removed from the skill bar would return upon changing instances while using The Poet's Pen.
- Fixed a bug where you could perform attack skills while you had a disabled main-hand weapon, but an enabled off-hand weapon.
- Fixed a bug where flasks that were used did not display a duration bar.
- Fixed a bug where flask duration bars would not freeze if the instance was frozen by The Shaper.
- Fixed a bug where skills that trigger when a player uses a skill were not triggering when throwing traps, placing totems or placing mines.
- Fixed a bug where Shakari, Queen of the Sands was able to get stuck in walls.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of the Obelisk totems could sometimes not be removed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Offering skills were not affected by some duration modifiers correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Armour could chill you when you take damage from the Eye of Innocence amulet.
- Fixed a bug where Arctic Armour was not supportable by Unbound Ailments.
- Fixed a bug where Explosive Arrows fired by Mirage Archers would not disappear in conditions where they could not explode.
- Fixed a bug where Ancestral Call was able to support triggered skills, such as Riposte.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Frenzy Damage per Frenzy Charge" enchantment would not apply to ailments applied by Frenzy.
- Fixed a bug where the Phasing effect was not visible to other players.
- Fixed a bug where the effect on the player from Blood Offering was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where Cremation used by Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well did not remove corpses correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the buff icons for Physical and Elemental Thorns were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where various monsters found in The Vastiri Desert were not able to be desecrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Reliquarian monster was not able to be desecrated.
- Fixed some control display issues in the Passive Skill Tree.
- Fixed a bug where a low-mana warning would display while you had all of your mana reserved.
- Fixed a crash caused by using Poet's Pen with Blade Vortex
- Fixed a bug with the Brazilian Portuguese translation of the Maze of the Minotaur and Forge of the Phoenix maps.
- Fixed a bug which broke several stash tab functions.
- Fixed a bug where the Vulnerability aura used in the Doedre encounters in Act 4, the Core map, and the Phantasmagoria map were still applying the older version of Vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug where some minions were able to deal damage with ground effects while the player was dead.
- Fixed a bug where the Temporal Chains aura from Unending Lethargy as well as the Enfeeble aura from Litanius, the Black Prayer were invisible.
- Fixed a bug causing the music in Acton's Nightmare to not stop playing when the bosses were killed.
- Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
- Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
- Fixed two client crashes, including the most common one.
- Fixed one instance crash.
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2018, 5:00:12 AM
on Jan 25, 2018, 4:25:00 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Still no map tab?
on Jan 25, 2018, 4:29:34 PM
Awesome. Super excited about all these changes.
Strong work team!!!
on Jan 25, 2018, 4:35:48 PM
Awesome patch! Thank you, can't wait to try out the cool new stuff!
PoE Console Discord Admin
Logic never changes, just the syntax.
on Jan 25, 2018, 4:42:52 PM
Thanks for filters.
on Jan 25, 2018, 5:41:35 PM
Je loves vou
on Jan 25, 2018, 5:57:20 PM
Nice map tab ggg lol the only things we needed on day 1 and still not available. I got 6 full tabs of shity map I can't throw away for atlas war
on Jan 25, 2018, 6:05:56 PM
"Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself."
So the map stash tabs are still a work in progress?
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
Last edited by Melychath on Jan 25, 2018, 6:11:32 PM
on Jan 25, 2018, 6:11:06 PM
good stuff thanks
on Jan 25, 2018, 6:14:16 PM
Still no chat functions implemented?! UGH. I feel like I am playing a single player game due to the lack of interaction with other players.
on Jan 25, 2018, 6:26:55 PM