Xbox One 3.1.2 Patch Notes

It's beautiful
New to the game, had never heard of this game a month ago. First thing I checked for was whether a Map tab would be available to purchase. Thanks so much for suffix info as well as a way to filter the trade market.
wtf no map stash tab.... why????
fappys goods
do the "Advanced Mod Descriptions" actually work ? I press LS and I see nothing more than before
Did you remove the ability to set Stash Tabs prices? Or set as negotiate / fixed price?

Also map stash pleaseeee :)
"
Reclaimer_112 wrote:
Did you remove the ability to set Stash Tabs prices?

Those didn't work anyway and slipped in last patch by accident
"
popje wrote:
do the "Advanced Mod Descriptions" actually work ? I press LS and I see nothing more than before

You have to enable it in options first, then it works.
This is the latest PC pach.

They're coming. We will be adding the following to today's patch notes: Liches are now 125% more likely to appear in Maps. There is (and has been) a bug where Maps that contain The Elder, Elder Guardians, Labyrinth Trials or master missions that have a subarea are not able to contain Abyssal Depths. We are unlikely to be able to resolve this issue before the end of 3.1.0. The increase in this patch will counteract the effect of this bug in the meantime.

When we get this?!
Still, 6-8hour mapping/day and i found a Lich every 3. day. It's INSANE because you guys make a couple challenge based on this fights! Based on a big LUCK!
Please focus on that content in the patch what is affect the 40/40 challenges or stop to do this "be extremely lucky" to get your challenges!

1. Find Ulaman - 1-month play. Daily min 5 hours on weekend 10+ hours and i cant find this mug.
2. Unid 2sox uniqe - i find only 5 Lich fight overall in the last month.
3. Endgame Grind - 5/50 in a month play. Still a joke. Impossible to achieve alone.

I believe I'm a generous supporter, i do on PC & Xbox as well and I'm happy to carry on just tell me please where is the MAP TAB on Xbox?!
Last edited by Snorf on Jan 25, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
"
Jauron wrote:
"
popje wrote:

You have to enable it in options first, then it works.

Thanks
Why did we lose the ability to customize items price field? This was a really nice feature to have for a handful of days. I often feel like it's one step forward two steps back with this game. Rubber banding noticeably worse since the last two patches as well. It freezes often enough ending in death that hardcore would be impossible for me. Leveling past 85 very difficult for same reason. It's not my connection either. This doesn't happen with any other game...ever. I want so badly to donate more money to such a well thought out game, but I feel like I shouldn't continue to reward all the technical glitches. Since the patches I also have to reset Navali about 20% of the time in order for inputs to be recognized. There are some nice changed with the new patches obviously but as usual several new glitches as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info