Minion Instability pvp scaling?

"
MarveI wrote:

With my testing the attack speed of the bow doesn't have any effect on the MI fire damage.
I had Mirror in a helm and got exactly the same damage vs a friend in 1v1 with Quil Rain (3aps) and a white Bone Bow (1.25aps).

Does anyone know if anyone has done extensive testing with MI?
Because from what I've gathered it seems to have diminishing returns:
The x-y damage on my MI SRS is 29,859 per hit. This kills my friends Guardian(13kes) in 4 explosions (4 srs).
The x-y damage on my Mirror Arrow MI is 465,088 and it takes him to 40% health.

Not sure what's happening...

Pvp dmg formula has diminishing returns so this is normal. The more damage you do, the more it gets reduced. It was ggg's idea of avoiding 1shots.

But if you are sure about the t-value issue, then I have no idea what the attack time of that explosion is. It probably has a set attack time just like traps and mines.
You all know the answer to this. It was a result of....lets say 1.2. Some skills deviate from the intuitive set T. Mirror arrow is one as well as blink in relation to this communication.

I couldn't tell you a mathematical base line, however it has been through a pvp filter in a fashion akin to righteous fire. Or if you will, an un-intuitive and arbitrary / by T but for hits. Both pve and pvp iterations were adjusted at the same time, hence the obfuscation.
Shin stop trying to make this game out to be more complicated or intelligent in anyway. The depth is shallow and the real game without all the smoke and mirrors i.e "complicated mechanics" is no more competitive or requiring intelligence then that new Dragon Ball Fighter Z game where everyone just hits R2 and one button over and over huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur i gotz mai skillz.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 1, 2018, 7:16:59 PM
Well....about that. There is a reason why, but I consider my opinion irrelevant. One day maybe, but not today.

Simply,

Unicorns exist as far as I know. I may not see them, but I may be blind. It's better to encourage others to continue their pursuit to look harder. As they will also be blind in time.
"
ShinFuuma wrote:
You all know the answer to this. It was a result of....lets say 1.2. Some skills deviate from the intuitive set T. Mirror arrow is one as well as blink in relation to this communication.

I couldn't tell you a mathematical base line, however it has been through a pvp filter in a fashion akin to righteous fire. Or if you will, an un-intuitive and arbitrary / by T but for hits. Both pve and pvp iterations were adjusted at the same time, hence the obfuscation.

Watching you pvp in the forums is just as fascinating as watching you pvp in the arena.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info