[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
MrPepecopter wrote:
So, this might be a silly question, but i can´t get to figure how the hell do you get from the pre respec at level 54 to the... well... respec. Every node is conected and I can´t refund farther than just aspecto of the eagle and the bow damage next to it
You must have missed something and not have it properly connected.

Red arrow is the post-respec path.
Black arrow is what you remove.

Your characters are private (hidden) so can't see how does your talent tree look atm.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 15, 2020, 7:14:11 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
MrPepecopter wrote:
So, this might be a silly question, but i can´t get to figure how the hell do you get from the pre respec at level 54 to the... well... respec. Every node is conected and I can´t refund farther than just aspecto of the eagle and the bow damage next to it
You must have missed something and not have it properly connected.

Red arrow is the post-respec path.
Black arrow is what you remove.

Your characters are private (hidden) so can't see how does your talent tree look atm.

The private thing should be fixed now. Anyways, I think the skill tree in the Level ~54 (Act 6-7) section may be wrong, because it shows almost the same thing as the Level ~54 (After Respec). I may be missing something which could be totally true because i´m no expert by far at this game, this is my second league. But...
"
MrPepecopter wrote:

The private thing should be fixed now. Anyways, I think the skill tree in the Level ~54 (Act 6-7) section may be wrong, because it shows almost the same thing as the Level ~54 (After Respec). I may be missing something which could be totally true because i´m no expert by far at this game, this is my second league. But...
You can't unspec the route from the image above because you're missing 2 points between Finesse and Herbalism.

Also the respecced points you're meant to put on top into Written in Blood and Atrophy.

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
MrPepecopter wrote:

You can't unspec the route from the image above because you're missing 2 points between Finesse and Herbalism.

Also the respecced points you're meant to put on top into Written in Blood and Atrophy.

Fuck. Then it´s too late if i have just 10 respec points, innit?
"
MrPepecopter wrote:

Fuck. Then it´s too late if i have just 10 respec points, innit?

1. Level 2 levels and put the missing points first to connect the tree.
2. Be sure you did all the side quests for respec points (you get 20 total from levelling).
3. If you run out of free respecs you can still "fix" it by using orbs of regret.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 15, 2020, 9:19:32 PM
And hey, sorry, another question, in the ascendancy order you say that in the cruel labyrinth we should be getting avatar of the chase? Those 2 ascendancy points just get you to Rapid Assault, unless the way of the poacher respec is in the cruel labyrinth and not in the merciless?
I've got to maps yesterday and played a decent chunk. 95% evasion still works well against delirium mobs, but spell dodge is still necessary. Once you learn what the monsters do it's not that bad honestly. Good old circling works splendid. Never backtrack unless ~3 seconds have passed since you've last been there. You have to be careful all the time to not screw up and die.

My current issue right now is that for the first time since Prophecy league, i might not use Kintsugi. It still works for bosses like always, but mapping with delirium active is scary on it's own. It's really hard to not get hit recently, everything hurts you. Stepping on the pods with monsters too. Ideally i would want warlord's chest with high life, endurance charge per sec if you got hit recently and crafted 10% spell dodge. Would allow me to maybe drop Quartz flask for Basalt. I'll be testing Kintsugi later regardless, but it doesn't seem very promising.

GGG is going to release manifesto about delirium league today. I'm really interested how they're going to respond on playerbases' massive backlash.

"
MrPepecopter wrote:
Spoiler
And hey, sorry, another question, in the ascendancy order you say that in the cruel labyrinth we should be getting avatar of the chase? Those 2 ascendancy points just get you to Rapid Assault, unless the way of the poacher respec is in the cruel labyrinth and not in the merciless?

I did not specify you're getting it at cruel lab. That's the next goal, but as you noticed there's Rapid Assault on the way. Obviously you need to pick it first.

Ascendancy progression is also visible on the passive trees.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
how cha think bout using Faster Casting instead of Increased Duration for totem?
So I should check my chance to evade with flask on? Or the the number 73% is flat cap (without using flask)?
Last edited by Oldblocker on Mar 16, 2020, 2:54:27 PM
"
MrShika wrote:
how cha think bout using Faster Casting instead of Increased Duration for totem?

Faster Casting will only slightly increase getting maximum stacks. We're talking about 0,3-0,5 sec or something like this? Increased Duration on the other extends wither by up to 1,5 sec, so once you get them it's significantly harder to lose them. Duration is simply better.

"
Oldblocker wrote:
So I should check my chance to evade with flask on? Or the the number 73% is flat cap (without using flask)?

FAQ: How do i know that i'm evade chance capped?
A: Check your character sheet (C) and find estimated chance to evade attacks. With flasks activated you need ~73% to be capped. That's assuming you have onslaught buff active which enables Raider's 30% more chance to evade. That buff is not included in those calculations.

I did not include 15% less monster accuracy while phasing debuff as it should be treated as an extra buffer against certain monster/map mods.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info