[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I understand ty for responding
Just wanted to drop in and give a big thanks to DankawsL. I started playing in 3.0 and this is the first build I've ever taken to 100 (first time playing a Ranger too!). Did the final level entirely in the Azurite mine when I wasn't farming up Sulphite. For anyone else interested in making the 100 push without buying into ROTAs, you can safely pump out 10-20%+ of your level per day (depending on how much time you can invest and currency you've got for Sulphite Scarabs, etc) by sticking around depth 180. My average EXP/hr floated around 9 million doing this.

Despite really enjoying the current state of the game thoroughly, I believe it's this build that kept me playing since Day 1. It has been an absolute blast to play with and I haven't even considered switching off it. When all the pieces of the set-up come together the build absolutely shines.

Huge thanks again for how fun this has been!
Cleared all content available using this build. Thanks for the build guide
what ench on a quiver? Is x to y chaos damage to attacks useless?
"
Erdrin wrote:
Is x to y chaos damage to attacks useless?
Yes.
Hi, I started crafting my Elder Bow and still nothing. I've spent like 5000 alts or more since last week, sometimes appears the listed mods but when I regal, no luck. Am I doing something wrong or just I'm very unlucky?
I've 30% Quality with Elder influence. ILvl 83
"
Required: 6-linked bow ilvl 86+ OR Warlord's bow ilvl 82+

I think your bow needs to be ilvl 86+ if it has Elder influence. 82+ is only if it has Warlord influence. (otherwise you won't get the "additional arrow/projectile" mod)
Last edited by ivanbili on Feb 19, 2020, 1:55:11 PM
Hey guys I need a little help. What should be my next upgrade to my build which will bring me the most benefit?

I am aiming for a nice lether belt or stygian prob. around 10ex with chaos damage an resist.

Is there maybe a better upgrade I should get first?

Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SimplymeJP89/characters

Thx for the help.
"
Juanmacrack wrote:
Hi, I started crafting my Elder Bow and still nothing.
Tbh elder bows are not a thing since 3.9 removed vicious projectiles, and someone even had an issue that instead of +1 to gems they got onslaught on kill or something only due to elder influence... So be sure that you don't screw yourself up with the craft.

On a side note trying alt + regal into 2 exact mods you want (damage over time and extra arrow I imagine) is obviously very low chance and it's completely rng.

"
SimplymeJP89 wrote:
What should be my next upgrade to my build which will bring me the most benefit?
Gloves with chaos multi.
Amulet with chaos multi or +1 to chaos / dex gems.
Helmet with -9% chaos resist aura craft.
Quiver with double multi (dot multi + chaos dot multi) and good amount of life.
And if I didn't miss anything inspecting your character, you don't have a watcher's eye so you can get that with dot multi /w malevolence.
Last edited by Viktranka on Feb 19, 2020, 6:32:44 PM
I'm regaling when appears Damg Over Time Multiplier (Higher than 31%) or Skills fire an Additional Arrow. I've searched on POE Chronicles and the mods and ILvl is ok. I can`t reach Bow Attacks Fire an Additional Arrow (ILvl 86), but this one has the same effect I supposse.
Also if i can reach the two listed mods when regal, what should I do if I spam exalt and hits Onslaught on Kill?
Please dont say me i have to scour again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info