[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Viktranka wrote:
A build that doesn't use a lot of uniques definitely can afford to get chaos resistance after other resistances get capped. However I'd say you can also upgrade your life pool, many of your items have really low life rolls or none, and if I see correctly you aren't in SSF, but in hc trade? I don't know how the market looks there, but helm / quiver / belt should be upgraded imo. Gloves don't have many useful stats either.

If you get as much ele resists as possible on most rare items, you should have some room to squeeze extra chaos resi.

Yeah, you're correct, I'm in HC trade.
I'm still finding those equipment to swap out soon as well. If all else fails by 85, I might just source things out in the market.
Market is just quite hard to source good gear that doesn't cost a part of my limb but maybe just myself bad at using poe.trade :x
But thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it while going fore on my HC run tomorrow :)
"
valhadow wrote:
Market is just quite hard to source good gear that doesn't cost a part of my limb but maybe just myself bad at using poe.trade :x
I'm playing on softcore so not sure about market realities, but you can use the official website too: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Hardcore%20Blight/yVZLBhR

Click show filters -> change which item slot you want -> change the filters to amount of life / resistances you can afford, you can also search specific resistance after you find out you're capped on some but missing on some. You can also add chaos resistance to the mix and see how much that costs.

And any other stat you need in a slot, for example you can add "empty suffix" and tick not corrupted (left side 7th row from the bottom) to find items you could potentially craft an extra suffix on.
Last edited by Viktranka on Oct 6, 2019, 5:18:46 PM
Hey thanks for sharing the build. But how do I raise the dps?
Checked ur pob, the shaper dps was above 700k, while mine is sub 300k with +3bow and maxed out gems.
I couldn't get my hands on enchanted helms since there's nothing on PS4 standard league but I suppose there are other stats that I should look for to up my dps beyond 500k? Thanks in advance.
"
Caustic arrow lvl 17 -> lvl 21.
Watcher's Eye with "damage over time while affected by malevolence" (up to 22% roll)
Gloves / Amulet elder base with chaos dot multiplier (up to 16% roll I believe)
Empower to rank 4 (usually expensive)
You're also not using damage on full life support, which is really good if you can keep your life full most of the time (should be the case if you're evasion / dodge capped or close to).

Unfortunately no anointment since you're playing in standard.

If you're comparing POB results, check config so it matches between the specs, like amount of withered stacks or frenzy charges in each of them.
"
valhadow wrote:
Is there ways to squeeze chaos resistance in this build?

When crafting a "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance" helmet using Aberrant Fossils you have an increased chance of rolling "+% to Chaos Resistance" as well. I hit that combination multiple times on my helmet, and it should be relatively easy to find one to buy.

"
Viktranka wrote:

It is possible to anoint in Standard by dying in Hardcore Blight League while holding oils and Blighted Maps. Cassia can be encountered in Standard through Blighted Maps and will anoint your items.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Caustic arrow lvl 17 -> lvl 21.
Watcher's Eye with "damage over time while affected by malevolence" (up to 22% roll)
Gloves / Amulet elder base with chaos dot multiplier (up to 16% roll I believe)
Empower to rank 4 (usually expensive)
You're also not using damage on full life support, which is really good if you can keep your life full most of the time (should be the case if you're evasion / dodge capped or close to).

If you're comparing POB results, check config so it matches between the specs, like amount of withered stacks or frenzy charges in each of them.

Thanks a lot for the tip :) Really appreciate it
Hi, I just get my Elder's Orb, so want to know is there any suggestions on which map to use Elder's Orb for this build in Blight league?
"
jackchoong wrote:
Hi, I just get my Elder's Orb, so want to know is there any suggestions on which map to use Elder's Orb for this build in Blight league?

The map you like is the best choice overall - regardless if you want to farm it extensively or not. Besides that the build is quite flexible once you get enough arrows.

My personal favorite maps are:

* Scriptorium (good location, trivial influence ping-pong, fine sextants)
* Desert Spring (average location, easy influence ping-pong, red+1yellow sextants)
* Arachnid Nest (awful location)
* Conservatory (awful location)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
jackchoong wrote:

The map you like is the best choice overall - regardless if you want to farm it extensively or not. Besides that the build is quite flexible once you get enough arrows.

My personal favorite maps are:

* Scriptorium (good location, trivial influence ping-pong, fine sextants)
* Desert Spring (average location, easy influence ping-pong, red+1yellow sextants)
* Arachnid Nest (awful location)
* Conservatory (awful location)

Noted, thanks for the suggestion.
I looked at your videos and in general something seems missing for me, I am unable to complete the blight lanes in regular maps as damage just seems to be missing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info