[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
DankawSL wrote:
Your profile is private, you're at the point where i need to know your gear to give any real advice other than what you can read inside the progression section.

You save Shaper with Frost Wall, simply check my elder video how to do it. It works for any build that can't destroy portals very quickly.

Sorry, I thought I had it on public, just changed it.
https://pastebin.com/cBXUYhk1 - any suggestion about gear?:)
I think about better second ring with increased maximum life and maximum evasion
"
Homar_ wrote:
Sorry, I thought I had it on public, just changed it.

Flasks... why does nobody cares about flasks? Change to recommended setup. Dread Banner and Vaal Grace are missing too.

Gear overall is solid everywhere. You do seem to stack item rarity on your gear. Unfortunately without some additional item quantity, this type of MFing is not very profitable. Uniques are getting cheaper every league. Anyway, things i would upgrade: Belt, Amulet and Bow. First two are kinda low on good stats. Bow has the worst attack speed of them all, you could change it for something with higher speed AND/OR damage - that means elder or synthesised bow. Crafting and synthesis league sections should guide you what to do with both of them. Oh, and craft additional life on gloves, it's easy ~90 hp.

Besides that... there's nothing else. Just crafting/buying better gear.

"
fuksdelux wrote:
I think about better second ring with increased maximum life and maximum evasion

That's a lot of damage everywhere. Every single gear piece is amazing. Some gear i would try replacing right now:

Jade Flask - reduced charges + increased evasion (higher roll). I know you prolly don't have any issues, but that's still an improvement. Same goes to better rolled Dying Sun.

Gloves - i would probably try crafting better ones. People said that chaos DoT multi is really hard to get, so if you really want it then you can try alting the mod, regal and multimod. I personally don't think it's worth but well, not everyone has the same priorities.

Evade Ring - your current one is not bad, but i would obviously still replace it. Or the other ring, but that would be really taxing on other gear resist-wise. Won't be easy for sure.

Synthesised Quiver - check synthesis section, the quivers are RIDICULOUS if you craft them right. +1 arrow and +3 pierce is basically the dream. Best and most costly upgrade you can make. With pierce, you can respec pierce nodes on tree (that means more dmg/life).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:

"
fuksdelux wrote:

That's a lot of damage everywhere. Every single gear piece is amazing. Some gear i would try replacing right now:

Jade Flask - reduced charges + increased evasion (higher roll). I know you prolly don't have any issues, but that's still an improvement. Same goes to better rolled Dying Sun.

Gloves - i would probably try crafting better ones. People said that chaos DoT multi is really hard to get, so if you really want it then you can try alting the mod, regal and multimod. I personally don't think it's worth but well, not everyone has the same priorities.

Evade Ring - your current one is not bad, but i would obviously still replace it. Or the other ring, but that would be really taxing on other gear resist-wise. Won't be easy for sure.

Synthesised Quiver - check synthesis section, the quivers are RIDICULOUS if you craft them right. +1 arrow and +3 pierce is basically the dream. Best and most costly upgrade you can make. With pierce, you can respec pierce nodes on tree (that means more dmg/life).

Thank you for your response, I know what u mean saying "damage everywhere" coz on last league i play total def using this build, and now try in the opposite direction. Ovrl still my def its not that bad and can clear every content.
Almost all gear i self crafted/find - buy only this belt.
On gloves (what i have now) i use like 2k ~~ alt and some aug regal - unlucky like hell or this roll is really hard to find.
Thank you for advice/help. I have some idea now :) Time to buy divine and try reroll dying, prob i can remove resist from evade ring (have over cap) so find new one not will be a huge problem and try to buy 150+ hp / and some evasion another one with same res its not too expensive.
also i try craft better quiver and use normal gloves with res

TY one more time, have a nice day Exile!
Last edited by fuksdelux on Apr 11, 2019, 1:25:25 AM
Hey, quick question, since we spec out of our frenzy charge ascendancy node, do we then solely rely on our frenzy-gmp attack for charge generation?
The guide mentions getting '+chance to gain frenzy charge' on the elder crafted gloves.
I feel like it would be too good to pass up on if it manages to sustain our frenzy charges on trash mobs, even at the cost of trading in damage, life and resists.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, are we aiming for "Estimated chance to evade attacks: 95%", or do we combine chance to dodge attacks with chance to evade attacks to get that 95%?
Last edited by Pin_Cracker on Apr 12, 2019, 9:13:44 AM
"
Pin_Cracker wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, quick question, since we spec out of our frenzy charge ascendancy node, do we then solely rely on our frenzy-gmp attack for charge generation?
The guide mentions getting '+chance to gain frenzy charge' on the elder crafted gloves.
I feel like it would be too good to pass up on if it manages to sustain our frenzy charges on trash mobs, even at the cost of trading in damage, life and resists.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, are we aiming for "Estimated chance to evade attacks: 95%", or do we combine chance to dodge attacks with chance to evade attacks to get that 95%?

Frenzies are mostly used in classic build and against bosses where additional DPS matters the most. Trash mobs will die anyway, 12% more is not THAT big. Still a great QoL to have, especially since it's the only good prefix on gloves other than life (and evasion, but not so much on gloves). It is hard to craft them tho.

The former. Aim at ~70% with flasks up, since Dread Banner's accuracy reduction and Raider's more evade chance aren't included in the calculation.
Last edited by DankawSL on Apr 12, 2019, 7:50:55 PM
How can I see you passive skill tree, I can’t open. Can u send me a picture of this tree?
Love the build!
Been playing it in the synthesis league.

The tips on the crafting section is really very helpful. Thank you!
Great build, having lots of fun with it. Playing on PS4, I ran into a problem though that seems console specific, namely that caustic arrow cant pierce, since you cant aim "behind" a group of mobs.

Do you think its fixable with smth like fork or chain, or do I have to find another build?
"
How can I see you passive skill tree, I can’t open. Can u send me a picture of this tree?

This is the first time anybody says they have problems with it. You sure you didn't miss the spoiler where it is "hidden"? If that doesn't work, then here's link the image:

https://i.imgur.com/IlzmLTF.png

"
seanmint wrote:
Great build, having lots of fun with it. Playing on PS4, I ran into a problem though that seems console specific, namely that caustic arrow cant pierce, since you cant aim "behind" a group of mobs.

Do you think its fixable with smth like fork or chain, or do I have to find another build?

That's what i was afraid of when people told me they're using the build on PS4. I think the best possible solution is to use Increased Area of Effect gem instead of Concentrated Effect. I would still recommend use +1 pierce quiver bsae, as it will still slightly increase AoE when a pack charges at you.

You should also consider swapping pierce nodes from the tree to damage nodes (Avatar of the Hunt/Master Fletcher cluster) to make up for the damage lost from not having 55% more multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info