[3.3] Inpulsa's Fury

your pob for leveling surrounds a complete set of uniques for leveling with la and stormcloud, i asked about a fresah league start :P
"
Lightzorzz wrote:
your pob for leveling surrounds a complete set of uniques for leveling with la and stormcloud, i asked about a fresah league start :P

Oh, well i'd go with ele sunder/LA.
im having big trouble on bosses, may i get some tips? thats my current gear.

"
mateuspf wrote:

Your gems are really low level.
"
mateuspf wrote:

maybe pick the right ascendency for the build
How do you get enough STR to wear the sword? I can see only about 130
"
naranyra2 wrote:
How do you get enough STR to wear the sword? I can see only about 130

I got 152 str atm. Mostly from belt and gloves. There is Prowess you can pick temporarily for 30 str.
This build is amazing mate, I was just looking for an use for my recently dropped conductivity impresence and I found your thread. Thanks for sharing!
so it has high clearspeed, high mobility, high Aoe, hight single target DPS, high survivability ?!

any con ?!

if you were lvl 85 which points would you cut ?! (got a lvl 85 skilltree?)

also why raider?! aren't most of our needed skillpoints near the top of the tree?! (sorc/templar ?!)

if i can'T afford a 6L only a 5L which gem should i take out?

is watcher eye mandatory? did you take it for the mana reduction or for the light penetration ?!

how does the wise oak flask work? we need to keep lightning resist at 74 ?

also is it normal my tooltip DPS is like 3k ?!

my char is XENO_psn, i jsut respected and still need ascendancy and gear is suboptimal and gem too, but still, but I still die A LOT with 4k HP
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Feb 10, 2018, 8:17:02 PM
Played this build, really loved it! Does it have any potential as a league starter though? Maybe start with reave and respec to this once you get inpulsas and impresence? Also Thunderfist for shield charge. Hmmm... What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info