Behind the Scenes: How Weta Workshop made the Kitava Statue

"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
POE MOVIE PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

As funded by tencent, and aimed at a mainly Chinese audience with no concern for little things like good dialogue, editing or characterisation? Fuck. That. Warcraft The Movie was a bit of fun but it's not as if Azeroth is on the same level as Wraeclast in terms of interesting world-building. And god, that acting. Fine actors, terrible script and directing. Hard to believe that movie was by the same guy who did 'Moon'.

Less egregious but still shitballs was Kong: Skull Island, another tencent masterpiece. Uwe Boll couldn't have done a worst job with the pacing of that dog. And let's not forget the forced inclusion of a Mainland Chinese star whose only purpose in the movie is to give the other characters excuses to spew exposition.

So yeah, no. No PoE movie thank you.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 21, 2018, 8:50:31 PM
this is top tier stuff, well done. hope to see more soon.
"
d3 gets necromancers

lols

maybe now, but back then I actually got one of these:

... you know, when we thought the game was going to be the shit.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
This is insane ! I would love to own something like this.
Cool!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Where do I buy?
Wild how creative and on the same vision these people are. Great work and communication. KUDOES
Very cool and awesome looking. Very match like the detail
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
I wish to have one of these as a physical item from supporter packs :D

Yessssss
Yup.
shut up n take my money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info