[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
Ravebow wrote:
Great guide! I playing almost only SSF and this is a great starter for me. Leveling it up with Oni-Goroshi tho, because why not, i will switch to dual-wield later.

But i still got 1 question: is taking Vitality Void node (that life leech below Vaal Pact) bad move? It sounds like a no-brainer yet your build do not have it. May I ask why?

You can see the answer below. I'll add this to the FAQ with a bit more extended explanation.

Oni eh ? Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to farm it ? People have been reporting over 30h without finding one. The price hasn't moved much though.

"
Annor wrote:
I do not have a Headhunter yet, I am using the retch for now.. I am farmingleather belts and will chance my self one ( I will! ) I am also waiting for the Scourge to drop jn price.

In total from dual weilding those claws you get 140% more damage??!!
I had no idea they were that amazing

That's the spirit :P

The claws give you 140% INCREASED not MORE. There is a huge difference. Check the wiki if you don't know why. It's very important to know.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Still progressing well, just killed elder guardian enslaver in a t12 map that i needed for an orb. Face tanking it went pretty well.
"

Oni eh ? Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to farm it ? People have been reporting over 30h without finding one. The price hasn't moved much though.

About 17 hours, i am actually impressed by myself that i found power within me to do it for so long... But hey, 6-l in SSF is priceless. Also I needed that sword for my collection (I like doing "find all uniques solo" challanges in all arpg games)
Hiya wanna say thanks for the great build really enjoying it but one question you think this can manage uber elder as in that fight there is a alot of adds that be a pain with one blade hitting all time lol :)
"
Hiya wanna say thanks for the great build really enjoying it but one question you think this can manage uber elder as in that fight there is a alot of adds that be a pain with one blade hitting all time lol :)

The best way to do the portal phase of the Elder is with GMP. I've done it with both GMP and Slower and I find GMP to be better in general.

About Uber Elder... I really don't know. I haven't even seen the fight yet. It's supposed to be the most difficult in the entire game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Is there any bosses (map or otherwise) that this build has problems with t10+?

This is the first time i've done any t10+ maps and bosses seem to actually need tactics now. I shouldn't expect to face-tank a lot of bosses right? I've found just using GMP alot of times is necessary, as range gives an advantage (or just swapping it with something other then SP).

Maybe it's just my hitpoints though, still sitting around 5.3k, but will start pushing it up now,
Last edited by xbuzz on Mar 9, 2018, 7:50:06 AM
Hello!

Atm I'm playing your build. It was really fun to lvl with and you clear maps really quickly.
Still I do have a problem, I attack too fast for the mana leech to give me back my mana. I have soul raker and a jewel with 0,3% mana leech. With slower proj socketed, 3 frenzy charges, ancestral protector and the other dps stuff I have around 140.000 dps. At the moment The scourge is really expensive so I have two Wasp Nests (almost perfect stats). When I tried running normal atziri everything Went well until atziri, during her clone phase. I did not have enough dps or the mana leech was to slow to give me the full potential to clear the clones faster than the flameblast explosion (not a problem still killed her). Just asking if you ran into this problem and if then how did you fix it.

First time playing ST and i'm having a good time.
Just hit lvl 90! Thank you very much for this build. Very smooth and powerful progression!

I've got some luck for this starting league and I've manage to get some nice items for this character (near 200K DPS with GMP and full-buff).

Thanks again Aias_o_Telamonios! ;-)
Thanks for the build guide Aias_o_Telamonios. I wanted to play Spectral Throw this league and found this and it's been great so far. I started mapping last night after buying a few 1c upgrades and it's been a breeze.

I'm pretty new to POE and was hoping that someone could be a bro and check out my gear and give me an idea of what to upgrade next.

I know my gloves should probably be swapped out for a pair that I can easily get the colors to make the Whirling Blades 4 link. Jewel slots on the passive tree are next on my agenda. But where do I go next? Try to get a cheapo corrupted 6 link and better jewelry maybe?
"
tempest420 wrote:
Thanks for the build guide Aias_o_Telamonios. I wanted to play Spectral Throw this league and found this and it's been great so far. I started mapping last night after buying a few 1c upgrades and it's been a breeze.

I'm pretty new to POE and was hoping that someone could be a bro and check out my gear and give me an idea of what to upgrade next.

I know my gloves should probably be swapped out for a pair that I can easily get the colors to make the Whirling Blades 4 link. Jewel slots on the passive tree are next on my agenda. But where do I go next? Try to get a cheapo corrupted 6 link and better jewelry maybe?

From there, you just need to keep upgrading, making sure your elemental resists are capped at 75, and try to increase your health. He gives really good advice in the guide, which is hitting home now as I tackle red maps.

You need as high health as you can because with evasion build and no armor, eventually big hits WILL get through and you need the hp pool to take them, so raising my hitpoints by stack life and strength on items really is my priority atm. DPS isn't really an issue I find, wasps nests are more than enough. I have one Scourge, it's really nice, but I would give up the scourge for 500+ more hitpoints at the moment!

Also I notice you don't have Point Blank yet, thats find, but for maps above tier 9-10 you'll start to need it as their hp goes up alot.
Last edited by xbuzz on Mar 9, 2018, 6:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info