[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Thank you mate. May I ask a quention?

Can I equip 2 oni goroshis' ? I mean only equiping to use 6 link.

Yeah you could do that and switch between the Oni-Goroshi's.

"
ocp15k wrote:
I'm thinking of doing the Molten/frostblade. but what the point in having 2 main attack skills?

Frost Blades is very good for clearing
Molten Strike is very good for single target
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Just wanna throw my appreciation in here. Hot damn this build is awesome for incursions. Molten Strike melts any architechts and frost blades melts everything else. So fast at clearing the only problem by now is me not being fast enough :D:D
If I don't see a transformed Hillock while farming for Oni Goroshi can I back out to character select, and let it reset?

Do I have to kill him, and then wait?

Man this is going to take awhile. I've been farming for about 10 hours, and nothing yet. It's killing me.
Have you considered Loreweave for this build?
this is one of the coolest builds i've seen on POE thank you.

i was wondering if there was a skill that would work well in place of Frost Blades.
"
iPaul312 wrote:
If I don't see a transformed Hillock while farming for Oni Goroshi can I back out to character select, and let it reset?

Man this is going to take awhile. I've been farming for about 10 hours, and nothing yet. It's killing me.

i farmed with 3 characters until they each had a /played of abour 2 hours each. gave up, logged on the next day for 10 minutes and it dropped on the 3rd run. i say if you already have the time put in, keep trying. you can't find any thing near as good until you get into mapping unless you get lucky on drops or already have currency.
Last edited by DrawingFlies on Jun 6, 2018, 12:42:08 AM
Hi,

First of all, thank you for putting up this build. It's extremely fun to play and I've used it as a league starter for 3.3, with no regrets, even though the initial grind can be off-putting, especially when running a weapon-swapping version.

I read in the main thread that you were not sure about Oni-Goroshi's droprate as of 3.3, so I will add my personal experience : It took me 24h20min of /played to drop 2x Oni-Goroshi, using 4 characters. The first one dropped around the 5h30 mark, the second took quite some time.

I just have a simply question : In your level 92 tree, you seem to be taking both Acrobatics and Iron Reflexes. Is this normal? I was under the impression that you had to choose one or the other depending on if you run Kaom's Heart or Perfect Form.
I'm really new to building and it's my first evasion build, so I hope it is not too stupid.

Thank you!
Regarding Kaom's Heart. Does the increased fire damage % make any difference since we're not using fire? Its kinda expensive with high % on it.
"
iPaul312 wrote:

I would kill him for the xp. Normally you run to him... kill all mobs on the way until you reach lvl 7 and then switch to the next char (you need 3-4 chars).

"
chaelp wrote:
Have you considered Loreweave for this build?

Yes but I prefer the defense of the perfect form but Loreweave would also be a very good option.

"
Umarill wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thank you for putting up this build. It's extremely fun to play and I've used it as a league starter for 3.3, with no regrets, even though the initial grind can be off-putting, especially when running a weapon-swapping version.

I read in the main thread that you were not sure about Oni-Goroshi's droprate as of 3.3, so I will add my personal experience : It took me 24h20min of /played to drop 2x Oni-Goroshi, using 4 characters. The first one dropped around the 5h30 mark, the second took quite some time.

I just have a simply question : In your level 92 tree, you seem to be taking both Acrobatics and Iron Reflexes. Is this normal? I was under the impression that you had to choose one or the other depending on if you run Kaom's Heart or Perfect Form.
I'm really new to building and it's my first evasion build, so I hope it is not too stupid.

Thank you!

I just checked and did not take Iron Reflexes in the tree I posted in the guide.

"
ocp15k wrote:
Regarding Kaom's Heart. Does the increased fire damage % make any difference since we're not using fire? Its kinda expensive with high % on it.

Actually we doin quiet a bit of fire damage because of Oni-Goroshi but Kaom's Heart is more because of the life boost but I would recommend you to use the perfect form as body armour.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

I just checked and did not take Iron Reflexes in the tree I posted in the guide.

Yeah I checked again and it's not there. I must've clicked on it while moving the tree around, my bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info