[3.6]The Pale Master - Death's Oath(Life Based)

"
Kade_wolf wrote:

Are you using a movement ability, at all?

Yes. Just without Fast Attack gem.

"
Kade_wolf wrote:

I've tried a Hungry Loop, for Blight & Dark Pact. I didn't like it. There might be a way to make it work, though.

Try also Decay + Blade Vortex. Teoriticaly it could give more than 20k Decay dps plus some physical damage from Blade Vortex.
Wow I'm impressed by this build, cheap items. And red elder :D

It just seems well rounded, I didn't think about the trickster/guardian combo before wow nice recovery! :D
I will give this a whirl next league for sure.

About the helmet, the 100 life regen seems really solid.

There is a new one for 3.3 which gives you 150 life regen if you have atleast maximum 1500ES, but you are unable to gain ES. Which wouldnt matter since we degen anyway. Small gain, not sure if worth compared to losing some armour.

Actually the more I think of it maybe a shaper helm with level 20 area of effect will make sense for 3.3 as Blight/vaal blight will be a combined gem. To my knowledge concentrated "more" damage effect does not effect blight.

Last edited by Harmster on May 14, 2018, 6:45:55 PM
"
Harmster wrote:
Wow I'm impressed by this build, cheap items. And red elder :D

Thank you for the appreciation!!

I will look into the Blade Vortex + Decay setup. The damage looks promising. Very promising.
I've got to figure out how to keep BV up while moving, though. It's a clunky spell, tbh.

Conc Effect does not affect Blight, sadly.

The hardest part of this build is knowing there isn't a single-target spell. I've tried almost every interaction I can think of. It's sad, really.
Hi, Kade_wolf, I am testing Juggernaut Ascendancy for endurance charges.
This path gives less damage from Death Aura, but increases all other damage and gives huge improve for survivability (12% physical damage reduction and 2.2 sec of Immortal call).

https://pastebin.com/FSrreveX
"
Hi, Kade_wolf, I am testing Juggernaut Ascendancy for endurance charges.
This path gives less damage from Death Aura, but increases all other damage and gives huge improve for survivability (12% physical damage reduction and 2.2 sec of Immortal call).

https://pastebin.com/FSrreveX

It's a great passive. It's a hard choice between Guardian or Juggernaut.
I'm glad you're still enjoying the build!
Good damage improving in new 3.3 version.

Still missing single target spell.
Last edited by Omnia_Mutantur on May 30, 2018, 6:11:11 PM
I've been slacking on keeping up with the build.
Those two nodes aren't really worth it, to be fair.
The Trickster and Scion variants are too specific in where they need to place points.
Increased damage doesn't do much for us, at all. The aura is only 450 dps. You can't add damage to it, like you can spells / attacks, at all.
That makes only "more" modifiers really worth it.
"
Kade_wolf wrote:

Those two nodes aren't really worth it, to be fair.
The Trickster and Scion variants are too specific in where they need to place points.
Increased damage doesn't do much for us, at all. The aura is only 450 dps. You can't add damage to it, like you can spells / attacks, at all.
That makes only "more" modifiers really worth it.

Hi, I checked PoB and it shows the increasing of the damage from all the sources.

Also, did you test blight with totems?

It could increase hinder duration, stack max blight and do not stand still (with 2 totems).
Last edited by Omnia_Mutantur on Jul 2, 2018, 6:37:53 AM
"
Also, did you test blight with totems?

The two nodes do increase your damage. That's true. They just aren't worth picking up when compared to the nodes specified at lvl 100.

I have tried using a totem with the build. The totem doesn't live long enough to really do anything.
Hi, Kade_wolf, I am trying Shadow class for Death's Oath Build and I am going to use your Item Build for it. Could you give some advice or suggestion for gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info