[3.1]Map Farmer Dual Poet Crit Discharge

"
osho82 wrote:
Thank you, at least now i have goal, Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet XD

ahah :D
Are the gloves some of the better ones to use? Could you possibly list a few best in slot options for the gear that isn't locked down as necessary for the build please?
"
Dmandoodle wrote:
Are the gloves some of the better ones to use? Could you possibly list a few best in slot options for the gear that isn't locked down as necessary for the build please?

the repentance gloves is the top, cause iron will give alot of damage.

Necessary item for this build are only 2 poet, voll dev, romira and inyas, other item can be change and if someone have ideas about it we can speak ;D
i try some thing about this build, i try one with full crit damage and mom with void battery at rb, and this fantastic atm, like 3,2M damage on discharge, need some test about it :D
a first build can be this https://pastebin.com/jG2k1B7R
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 21, 2018, 8:04:56 AM
Hey man thanks for the reply. Appreciate the tips :D think I'm gonna reroll today for the stream I thought about a build like this a week or so ago, and lookin around last night I found yours. Thanks for the hard work man!
"
Dmandoodle wrote:
Hey man thanks for the reply. Appreciate the tips :D think I'm gonna reroll today for the stream I thought about a build like this a week or so ago, and lookin around last night I found yours. Thanks for the hard work man!

Ty man, new update coming, w/o vall pact, but took kingsguard for a fast heal, full crit with 2,2 damage with dual poet and for boss 3,2m with void battery.
New Video added in "how to work", crit build is op, i think can do any guardian and shaper,uber atziri, but atm not test it. Anyways is alot funny for farm map is fast and safe and make a insane damage ( 2,2 on discharge unflasked ) and its a funny idea to try it with a brass dome ( real good pdef and no crit damage )
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 21, 2018, 7:18:12 PM
ok end version is with atziri

and
switch war bringer with cloaked in savagery. Atm facetank all guardian ( no vid today some try ) and soon new video with all rest of 3 guardian. Not cheap but fun and really strong build
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 22, 2018, 5:46:22 PM
I may be wrong but isn't your attack speed to high? I thought you wanted to keep frenzy under 4 aps?

Also I'm curious how the build would work switching detonate dead instead of discharge. From the videos it looks like you are lacking full charges a lot of the time. Then again I guess you don't really need full damage if everything dies anyway.
"
rahven32 wrote:
I may be wrong but isn't your attack speed to high? I thought you wanted to keep frenzy under 4 aps?

Also I'm curious how the build would work switching detonate dead instead of discharge. From the videos it looks like you are lacking full charges a lot of the time. Then again I guess you don't really need full damage if everything dies anyway.
+

Hi and thanks for join, aps w/o frenzy is 4,21 with frenzy is 4.71. For charge frenzy charge not all time up but power and endurance are 80% of time 5/5 and the damage is crazy ( depend by item but 1,6 - 2,2, can you check on discharge screenshot ).

Today or tomorrow i will post the update with atziri acuity ( lost damage output but its the best way for heal ) and kaom on chest ( you can swtich with a kingsguard )
With this gloves i work about MoM cause istant mp from crit is op and mby better than 3 purity. About this last thing need to know it better
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 23, 2018, 3:11:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info