[3.1]Map Farmer Dual Poet Crit Discharge

General Info:

Real Map Farmer Berserker with alot of fun, good hp pool, can do all maps/guardians, need to try for shaper / uber atziri but i think can be farmable.

Build Pro:

+ Really Fast Movement with bodyswap + Unearth
+ Total hp like near 6k
+ 80/79/79 max resitances unflasked
+ Inyas boots + Frenzy so you have 5/5/3 most of the time at max charge
+ real fast heal from Atziri Acuity and Life leech ( instant heal with legacy item + savagery )
+ alot of discharge damage ( at shaper near 2 m w/o flask )
+ need 4 link
+ Crit Change at Discharge its like over 70%

Build Cons:

- avoid map with reflect damage / no lech
- cost is high

How To Work:

Frenzy proc the 2 poets, one with discharge for damage, and the second with unearth and bodyswap for movement, ring with cold damage for EE, and immortal call when you have 5 endurance for arcana surge. Simple and Fast
New Crit Video, i think is better than before https://youtu.be/Z2Uxmu8QMU0

Build Link:

https://pastebin.com/5UfGNsKv

Skill Tree Progression:
Lvl 60 Skill Tree www.poeurl.com/bKPU

Item and gems:

Jewel:

Life, Some elemental resist, Damage/Crit Strike
+ 1 intuitive leap in templar zone

Flask:

I need all surgeon flask, but atm havent all :D

The Pantheon:

Depend how you wanna play, i prefer for major Solaris or Arakaali and for minor Shakari or Ralakesh

Video:

Sunken Ciry Run Tier 15 https://youtu.be/SMXX4KP0lBI

I listen any idea to improved this build, i want share my idea with comunity and im really happy if ppl help with this build.

Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 27, 2018, 7:18:31 AM
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2018, 3:15:56 PM
I've waited for a build guide like this! XD
Please upload a video of casual mapping.
"
Lidley wrote:
I've waited for a build guide like this! XD
Please upload a video of casual mapping.

ahah ok today i will post some videos :D
wow, we Need sunglasses for this build xD
"
xtREEN wrote:
wow, we Need sunglasses for this build xD

Ahaha yeah xD

Added Video with a fast run in "How to work"
thx for mapping video
it's faster than I've expected and more reliable about charges.
I will try this build soon :)
"
Lidley wrote:
thx for mapping video
it's faster than I've expected and more reliable about charges.
I will try this build soon :)

ok thanks for join, if anyone have some ideas for improve this build we can speak about it :D
I rerolled my mara, cause i stuck at last build, and i wanted to try poet's pen build, i'm not much into all theory in this game (dont have time for that), so i'm following other ppl builds. This was my first rerolling, and i had (and still have) few issues XD
Few questions.
Are u realy lvl100? (unlocking your profile would rly help...)
Immortal call at lvl 20 cost 36mana, and arcane surge in your Item and gems is lvl 10, it need 64 mana to be triggered, right? (you r getting Arcane Surge in video, so gem setup in this page isn't right)
I figured out, that Voll's Devoutin is mandatory for this build (3.5ex amulet), am i right? (or is there any other way to get Endurace charge?)
And maybe you should not put CDWT with no Spell skills when you r making builds, it's confusing ppl.

If u can, plz write short explenation how this build work, why Frenzy, on which level should Frenzy be. What's your main damage source, why bodyswap. (yea, what's "EE"?).
And maybe web build with some progression, not only lvl100 build :)

Thank you
Last edited by osho82 on Jan 19, 2018, 6:13:41 PM
"
osho82 wrote:
I rerolled my mara, cause i stuck at last build, and i wanted to try poet's pen build, i'm not much into all theory in this game (dont have time for that), so i'm following other ppl builds. This was my first rerolling, and i had (and still have) few issues XD
Few questions.
Are u realy lvl100? (unlocking your profile would rly help...)
Immortal call at lvl 20 cost 36mana, and arcane surge in your Item and gems is lvl 10, it need 64 mana to be triggered, right? (you r getting Arcane Surge in video, so gem setup in this page isn't right)
I figured out, that Voll's Devoutin is mandatory for this build (3.5ex amulet), am i right? (or is there any other way to get Endurace charge?)
And maybe you should not put CDWT with no Spell skills when you r making builds, it's confusing ppl.

If u can, plz write short explenation how this build work, why Frenzy, on which level should Frenzy be. What's your main damage source, why bodyswap. (yea, what's "EE"?).
And maybe web build with some progression, not only lvl100 build :)

Thank you

Hi, thanks for join, yes im 100 but this is not important for this build.
lvl 9 Arcana surge with all link proc with Immortal Call ( total cost is 64 mp )
Voll devotion + Romira + Inya is the only way for take 5/5 power/endurance charge.
Yeah i will fix some think in this build.
Frenzy lvl 2 or 20 is not important ( i have it low only for not need so many dex )
Main Damage is Discharge.
Put in main post lvl 65 skill tree :D
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Jan 19, 2018, 7:04:44 PM
Thank you, at least now i have goal, Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info