3.1.2 Patch Notes

Fixed a bug where you could perform attack skills while you had a disabled main-hand weapon, but an enabled off-hand weapon.

I feel like this is against the spirit of POE. I fell in love with this game because you could do wacky shit like this. It wasn't OP, it was just fun. You guys are ruining the fun.
Last edited by PoopCityRemix on Jan 18, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
Fixed a bug where the "Prefixes Cannot be Changed" and "Suffixes Cannot be Changed" mods were able to be crafted onto Abyss Jewels.

Any photo or video for this bug?

Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.
What? More drop rate? Repair? Nerfed?
Nice :)
The Holy Bible
What about this: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7qx88a/psa_enemies_killed_explode_dealing_xx_of_their/ and especially "also, the explosion will not trigger another explosion if it kills, unlike obliteration. so you can't get a chain-reaction with it."?
Spoiler
Nice
yahhhh-----
and still no fix for Elder placement bugs.

sad.
"
Fixed a bug where the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Immolate" Elder mod was granting Burning Damage instead.

My molten striker will be going ham with this tomorrow. It does 'enough' damage already, but...well, there's no enough.
"
PoopCityRemix wrote:
Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.

You just cost a whole lot of people a whole bunch of money. Glad I didn't hop on the hype train :)

The jewel will still give a lot of ES like nothing else can give you, so will still be expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info