3.1.2 Patch Notes

Performac update plzz. Randoms frezes. Login crashing multiple time. Slow load time. Ram usage of the roof... :/
Practicly unplayable game after 3.1
"It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future."

Finally ! Most of us were waiting for this for years, THANK YOU.
Everyone who wants this uses trademacro, but this in-game version will never have "or" in the affixes breakdown, that's great.

Indeed please improve later to have the best tier for an item to be tier 1 and not tier 5 because it can be better on an other type of item, that's mandatory.
Or at least display -in your example- "tier 5 (max)".

Also hope legacy affixes will display in a clear manner.

Can't wait for this patch :)
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jan 18, 2018, 6:50:55 AM
Wow, that was a bunch of work, done, thanks!
anyone got blood rage bug ? i can't leech and can't use life pot.... idk about that maybe is bug ? or just a mechanic ? lul
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
Love what you are doing with the artwork. Flowers exploding from outside to the last petal sounds fractal symmetry perfection. You are not just developers and programmers. You are artists.

"Lich bosses now spend less time idling and should generally be more aggressive." lolRIP

I've been wondering why my Visions of the Drowned prophecy was not spawning as I was looking at the higher tier areas (maybe not enough?) Someone replied in the forums YEARS AGO that it can spawn in Twilight Strand from Act1. That confused me.

"Fixed a bug where skills that were removed from the skill bar would return upon changing instances while using The Poet's Pen."
https://youtu.be/yW77CGcWcuk this must have been fixed, or was his setup wrong? I'm trying to figure out how it works as we speak.

Thought you were all on break? When did you find time to get all this done?

You guys/gals never rest!! This is only one of the many reasons why I don't regret the $$ I've spent in my years with POE, the most BY FAR I've spent on any game ever.

Thanks again for a great game...looking forward to POE 2018!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I hope everyone who spent 50 ex on that jewel explodes out of spite.
EAT IT.

Serves you right for making plebs rich because of a bug just because they dropped that jewel.

EAT IT.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
"
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I hope everyone who spent 50 ex on that jewel explodes out of spite.
EAT IT.

Perhaps, one day people like you will understand that being salty in such situations indicates low intelligence and high level of aggression.
Encountered a bug yesterday vs the Pen Map boss, where I had to portal out during his first phase. When I came back in, he didn't move to the next phase, and just stood there, did nothing, and couldn't take damage.
Yeah, great, do what you have to, but still i am done with this league after lost 2 chars cauuse of retarded random clients crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info