Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Xbox One 3.1.1d Patch Notes

"
GetSlayed wrote:
@jeff, can you confirm that there isn't a bug preventing Uber Hillock from spawning in HC? Still no Onis on the board, and have characters to near lvl 8 with no sign of an Uber spawn. After talking to several other HC players, seems noones had luck at all spawn hunting.

There's nothing to prevent it spawning on hardcore, simply bad luck my friend!
Thanks for the quick reply man. HC in general is getting NO love on this.
I thought you all said that their was going to be a skill reset.

It was announced weeks ago, and their was a GGG post that it was going to happen in the next patch.
"
warking24 wrote:
I thought you all said that their was going to be a skill reset.

It was announced weeks ago, and their was a GGG post that it was going to happen in the next patch.

This did occur. A full passive refund was granted to non-challenge league characters (standard and hardcore). To use it, open your passive sheet and press D-Pad up. This will bring up a confirmation window. Please note this must be used prior to allocating or refunding any existing points.
Fantastic! Thanks GGG! Over the last month you've talked about lots of improvements to find in 2018 as well. I'm stoked to play this patch, and everyone after. Thanks for all your hard work. I hope the holiday break was stress free for everyone there.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Attention!!! when I want to buy an exalt for 65 chaos I see the addresses of the sites where they sell for dollars.GGG fix this!!!!
U mean they send it to you on the tradeboard as a message?
Xbox gamers are @#&$@#£, whichever comes is profit, whatever, the Muggles will pay anyway ...

Filter on the market? For what?
Pvp, Leo? For what?

Oni goroshi on the market? For what?

Little things that are taking the game to failure.

I'm still playing and bringing more friends to play. But even the new ones are realizing how much Xbox gamers are despised.

One more update and we will not be able to buy some decent jewelry at the store, no filter! Is basic!

Do as I do, stop supporting. Until they treat Xbox gamers with respect. We deserve this.
Play on X1X
"
JamP wrote:
Xbox gamers are @#&$@#£, whichever comes is profit, whatever, the Muggles will pay anyway ...

Filter on the market? For what?
Pvp, Leo? For what?

Oni goroshi on the market? For what?

Little things that are taking the game to failure.

I'm still playing and bringing more friends to play. But even the new ones are realizing how much Xbox gamers are despised.

One more update and we will not be able to buy some decent jewelry at the store, no filter! Is basic!

Do as I do, stop supporting. Until they treat Xbox gamers with respect. We deserve this.

They are working on improving our status, man. And Jeff just posted about adding filters to the trade board. Just breath. I know it can be frustrating and I know it's easy to get angry. I have. But they are working hard to give us what we deserve.
Will the map stash be added this month ? Or later ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info