Xbox One 3.1.1d Patch Notes

"
Chromaticmind wrote:
They already explained a couple weeks ago that map stash tab wouldn't make it in this update.
Tradeboard in HO is not likely ever going to be implemented. They want you to go to town so you can show off your MTX.

I'm really looking forward to the Flicker Strike changes, hope they fix its problems, right now it feels bad to play.

and what about glorious player interaction w\o chat ? hideout show down ? its quickly become irrelevant as i can see
"
Chromaticmind wrote:
They already explained a couple weeks ago that map stash tab wouldn't make it in this update.
Tradeboard in HO is not likely ever going to be implemented. They want you to go to town so you can show off your MTX.

I'm really looking forward to the Flicker Strike changes, hope they fix its problems, right now it feels bad to play.

The trade board will be added to hideouts in 2018. Source : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036693
I am so glad this is finally hear, reading through these patch notes I didn't realize just how many times I died the past few weeks due to things in the patch:

1. All the abyss creature changes
2. The physical thorns/multiple projectile thing, that one has burned me significantly. I hate the thorns change in general (my character does literally 6-13 damage as physical and the physical thorns has killed me twice in maps with multiple projectiles)
3. The Kitava's Heralds spawning multiple at the same time
4. The Eradictor Seemed impossible due to the los issue I would run around columns and just get crushed by him in some rooms but could just spin him in others no problem

Anyway, just reading through the notes and glad to see some of these things gone, can't wait for this patch in the next few minutes :)
"
bi4rep1 wrote:
"
Chromaticmind wrote:

and what about glorious player interaction w\o chat ? hideout show down ? its quickly become irrelevant as i can see

Actually they have already said they will add a tradeboard to the Hideout though. However, didn't think about the MTX in town issue, but they have confirmed the tradeboard in hideout anyway
So funny, they cannot release the notes, once they send it to ms so we know what to expect, and in the final posting, they even don't make a new list:

"
Fixed a bug causing some guilds to be unable to view tabs within their guild stash.

Would have been better, to have the "PC patch notes" copy and an extra section for xbox related fixes. I really hope that the next patch will have something to show, this patch was long overdue, 4 weeks for a patch that shouldn't have taken longer than 1 week after releasing the 3.1 version.

So please take on now the super frustrating part, give us stash tab filters , tradeboard in HO, some fiters, instant buyouts for fix prices, some more parallel offers, no delay on sending to the same person an offer, without being rejected before (example: buying 3 maps from the same guy), map stash tab, and so on and on ...
No filters in trade board?? I pass.. Again.
Play on X1X
Oni-Goroshi? Is that the 1 unique they added I hope?
Good to see some bug fixes.

We really need some quality of life fixes... badly

Trade Board needs filters.
Find Group Board would be nice.
In game chat
"
YidVicious wrote:

I believe this is supposed to be true but we don’t have a Charans sword as a sword type on the trade board. Can we get confirmation this is included before I spend a few hours farming? (Other than the 30 I have already spent)
"
metfansc wrote:
"
YidVicious wrote:

I believe this is supposed to be true but we don’t have a Charans sword as a sword type on the trade board. Can we get confirmation this is included before I spend a few hours farming? (Other than the 30 I have already spent)

I can confirm Oni-Goroshi is included in this patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info