[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Thief's torment is epic in terms of survivability and mana. You can buy ele dmg wands for 1c each 15-25lvls to get enough dmg to sustain. Currently 60lvl with 3800 tooltip dos kinetic blast and 2400 barrage.
Shaper/Elder helmet with life and inc aoe+innvervate is basically BiS for KB on 4(6)link.
Last edited by Painkiler1 on Mar 24, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Im currently farming Shaped Burial Chambers, looking for any advice for gear upgrades that are worth getting while farming for Headhunter. Im thinking a Kinetic blast helm enchant, and probably a 2nd Ventors, while I could afford a 6l I feel its probably overkill for now.

Any advice is welcome.
what kind of jewel should i buy?
"
Pvnch wrote:
what kind of jewel should i buy?

use Searching Eye jewels with ideally flat Lightning to attacks, flat Lightning to wand attacks, life and something else good.
How the fuck do you manage mana without thief's torment? ...
"
MiguelFg wrote:
How the fuck do you manage mana without thief's torment? ...

The .4% Life and Mana leech node next to Vitality Void. It's all you need
Updates to the guide!

Added a couple spots in Questions I've Answered about mana sustain (picking up one of the leech nodes I've circled in a picture.)

Also the in-general gear advice about "what I upgrade next" which is a common question for people getting into the build.
Yeah, I saw that mana leech node after my question, problem solved ;)

Also I want to know why you have fire damage in your jewels? Aren't you focusing on lightning damage only and probably life an crit multi?
Lightning damage (and pen) are the best stats for me from an offensive standpoint but fire and cold damage are not far behind. Generic Elemental Damage with attacks (from a support gem or piscators or Force of Nature) benefit from any type of elemental damage.
Hi everyone! I have a few questions about early leveling for this character I hope someone can help.

1. What is the earliest level to start using KB?
I just reached level 28 and would love to start using KB as fast as possible. I have the currency to spend on leveling uniques or great leveling rares but want to know what to buy before doing so.

Should I get a tabula and the thiefs torment ring and start using KB? Or wait for a higher level?

Also if it's okay to start now with it. What weapons should i get? 2 wands? 1 wand and a shield?

Last, if I use wands this early, what do i go for on them? As much dmg added to spells as possible?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info