[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hey.

I've picked this build up and leveled it to 66, farmed a bit of BA and switched to Kinetic Blast with Barrage for the rest.

My damage is abysmal. I die to the syndicate in one hit, so I started to skip it.

My resistances aren't fully capped (like 70 on all) because I didn't want to invest in two Ventors without getting a feel for the build.

Was it a mistake to get the MF items already?

Thanks for any tips in advance.
Have the same problem as above.
Ive got 75-th lvl already and cant do a single syndicate mission cause i keep getting oneshooted :/
Any tips on increasing survivalability?
Thanks!
I have no idea why u suggest using Barrage when we hit level 38 and use this until we get in A9.. How can we clear packs with that, it does only work good on bosses
"
Wich bow do you use for barrage?
I don't use a bow. I use a wand and put the Barrage in my chest and KB in my helm or gloves.

"
Hey.

I've picked this build up and leveled it to 66, farmed a bit of BA and switched to Kinetic Blast with Barrage for the rest.

My damage is abysmal. I die to the syndicate in one hit, so I started to skip it.

My resistances aren't fully capped (like 70 on all) because I didn't want to invest in two Ventors without getting a feel for the build.

Was it a mistake to get the MF items already?

Thanks for any tips in advance.
Take off some quant if you need survivability.

"
Have the same problem as above.
Ive got 75-th lvl already and cant do a single syndicate mission cause i keep getting oneshooted :/
Any tips on increasing survivalability?
Thanks!
Get more life, cap evasion, pick up the dodge and spell dodge. That's really all we have for defense.

"
I have no idea why u suggest using Barrage when we hit level 38 and use this until we get in A9.. How can we clear packs with that, it does only work good on bosses
Barrage is for single target, KB is for clearing.

Spotted an error in the guide

" Barrage - Knockback Support"

No longer work along with KB. Monster near wall have no use

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_3.4.0

"Explosion placement has been reworked. They are now divided across 4 equal arcs (like pizza slices). In cases where there is no space in an arc that it could place an explosion, that explosion is not placed. Explosion spacing is also now more regular. The net result is that in open spaces, the area coverage will, on average, be more even, but single-target damage in tight spaces is now lower."
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I'm a noob , but please explain why this build does not go with dual wand ? I check the poe ninja and all the Kinetic Blast builds have some shield , but not a heavy deference shield .
And why the wands keep the spell damage as an implicit ? does spell damage count more then the possible valls ?
"
Nicoara wrote:
I'm a noob , but please explain why this build does not go with dual wand ? I check the poe ninja and all the Kinetic Blast builds have some shield , but not a heavy deference shield .
And why the wands keep the spell damage as an implicit ? does spell damage count more then the possible valls ?

No offense - but if you are a beginner, this build might not be the perfect one for you. Still, let me comment on your question:

Dual wielding works, but it will cause your char to alternate the attacks between main and off hand. Therefore, you would need 2 equal wands in both slots. This does not really give you much benefit.

Take piscators wand which is recommended: All the mods (except for the accuracy rating and the elemental penetration) only apply to the wand which you attack with.

Meaning by wearing 2 piscators, you only benefit from +300-400 accuracy rating which you don't really need + 5% elemental penetration (which is nice, but not worth it).

Therefore, a shield give you much more benefit.

Spell damage doesn't help you, but the corruptions on piscators dont help you that much (maybe culling strike would be nice).
Also a question from my side: Why would you use "Pierce" in your KB - you could also pick it up on tree for 3 points, or just rely on your ascendancy.

This is what I dont get tbh
@Barn3y_Gumble

So if I have 2 wards with :
- gain percent elemental damage as chaos damage
- attack speed percent
- increased crit percent
- increased elemental damage percent
- random flat lighting damage

will this be better then a unique shield ?
"
Nicoara wrote:
@Barn3y_Gumble

So if I have 2 wards with :
- gain percent elemental damage as chaos damage
- attack speed percent
- increased crit percent
- increased elemental damage percent
- random flat lighting damage

will this be better then a unique shield ?

There is not really a point in wielding 2 wands. Sure this boosts your damage maybe - but if you have 2 wands, one will always be a bit better and than you will always use this one - else your damage will alternate between 2.

Take Esh's mirror for example: You get a nice intelligence boost, life, and ligthning damage. The most important stat ist "Adds 1-10 lightning damage for each shocked enemy you killed recently" (recently refers to past 4seconds)

Let's say you snitch a pack of monsters with 50 monsters. You will get 1 - 500 lightnin damage for that - literally no wand will make up for this.

If you don't use a shield, you also loose alot of defensive stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info