[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Im 63 and i am arround 100 int away from equipping my Piscator's. i see 40 int nods towards the wanding nods. how can i get the rest?
Hey, where and instead of what do I put Item quantity gem in this build? Thanks
Last edited by SirAlexandr on Sep 24, 2018, 2:13:49 PM
Hi I have recently started playing this build as I was quite interested in the kinetic blast mechanics. I just transitioned into maps and I am really struggling, it took me over 5 minutes to kill a tier 7 map boss and an essence trapped skeleton in the Ashen Wood and the situation is similar elsewhere. I am clearing the whole map really easily as long as enemies are stacked together and when there is one or two targets it takes me insane amounts of time to kill them whilst it takes them only around 4 seconds to kill me. Please if you could in some way guide me on what am I doing wrong I would be very thankful as I really enjoy playing your build and would rather stick with it. As a side note: I am quite a new player just finished levelling my second character.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by CheryI_Lamb on Sep 26, 2018, 2:15:53 PM
"
CheryI_Lamb wrote:
Hi I have recently started playing this build as I was quite interested in the kinetic blast mechanics. I just transitioned into maps and I am really struggling, it took me over 5 minutes to kill a tier 7 map boss and an essence trapped skeleton in the Ashen Wood and the situation is similar elsewhere. I am clearing the whole map really easily as long as enemies are stacked together and when there is one or two targets it takes me insane amounts of time to kill them whilst it takes them only around 4 seconds to kill me. Please if you could in some way guide me on what am I doing wrong I would be very thankful as I really enjoy playing your build and would rather stick with it. As a side note: I am quite a new player just finished levelling my second character.

Thanks in advance.

Kinetic Blast is not known for its single-target damage. Best I can suggest is to get a single-target Barrage setup. Knockback is pretty clunky to play with, and not very efficient vs bosses in open areas.

Try to 5L/6L your queen of the forest for your single-target Barrage. You can look at my character "Acuity" to get an idea of gems and whatnot.

Otherwise, its most efficient to just skip bosses for now.
Can i ask why do u use esh's mirror? how do we shock enemies and get advantage of buff for shocked enemies?
"
Hey loving wander so far , lvl 67 just switched over and farmed up blood queducts and got a 5 link queen of the forest , but my movement speed is ultra slow even with jade flask and quicksilver up, is there something im missing?
Consider using grace aura or getting as much evasion from gear/tree as possible.

"
Im 63 and i am arround 100 int away from equipping my Piscator's. i see 40 int nods towards the wanding nods. how can i get the rest?
Try getting int from a good shield or as a suffix or implicit of your jewelery.

"
Hey, where and instead of what do I put Item quantity gem in this build? Thanks
I would link it to kinetic blast...

"

Thanks in advance.
This is a normal experience. The build is not good against single target and struggles even harder in patch 3.4 against single target. I recommend using barrage if you are trying to use KB to kill single target monsters but really there are better builds for that.

"
Can i ask why do u use esh's mirror? how do we shock enemies and get advantage of buff for shocked enemies?
Shock happens when you crit with lightning damage. So as long as you have a good amount of critical strike chance (diamond flask helps a ton) then you'll be shocking all the time with the build. Esh's mirror really incentivizes you to keep moving fast so keep that in mind. If you're a newer player that's stopping to pick up everything you might want to consider a shield like Lycosidae.
Hi, can I farm T16 Burials with this build? Fully MF.
"
Hi, can I farm T16 Burials with this build? Fully MF.
Yes but the boss might give you some trouble in full MF gear unless you're coming in to the fight with a lot of headhunter/inspired learning buffs.
I switched to this build thinking it would be a relaxed end to to the league, able to trash maps and complete the run maps challenge. With serious investment and really min/maxed gear all I can say is this build is absolute garbage, even with a Headhunter. It cannot kill t3 map bosses let alone anything else in the game. It can clear maps with pretty high speed but otherwise, it's completely useless and personal opinion has absolutely no place in the game unless you want to drive yourself insane on T3 burial chambers maps. Do yourself a favour and do a Windripper version, it's 10000000000x less stressful.
"
Grauthrim wrote:
I switched to this build thinking it would be a relaxed end to to the league, able to trash maps and complete the run maps challenge. With serious investment and really min/maxed gear all I can say is this build is absolute garbage, even with a Headhunter. It cannot kill t3 map bosses let alone anything else in the game. It can clear maps with pretty high speed but otherwise, it's completely useless and personal opinion has absolutely no place in the game unless you want to drive yourself insane on T3 burial chambers maps. Do yourself a favour and do a Windripper version, it's 10000000000x less stressful.
kb was already bad against single target, and the recent nerf made it so that it can't shotgun bosses. Build is perfectly fine for maps. And comparing it to windripper TS which just doesn't feel as good without rigwald's and the enchant is not a fair comparison because that build costs a lot more. Windripper LA is surely another story but you still need certain investment to make it work. KB on the other hand is completely budget. If you want this endgame viable, just get a 6L barrage and put your 4L kb in your Thunderfist gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info