[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

I'm playing this build SSF currently level 69 and it's going pretty well. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on how I can "efficiently" farm out a sadima's touch/Goldwyn? I spent a few hours running ledge and chancing the wool gloves I got but no luck yet, wondering if there might be a better way.
How are you killing Omnitects with this build? While aurabotting with friend (mf windripper) i was accustomed to run 11 maps (burials or lairs or some t14-15) and then full run temple, with killing omnitect. Just some running cycle that i want to use and really want to kill omnitects too (for challenge and for items with unique mods). Tried to change added cold for barrage (using your old kb links setup) and use it as 5l barrage for boss and kb for adds on phase, but then damage is too low to kill it fast enough and i died few times.
Starting to think about crafting shaped helm, something like this:

Didn't use max rolls, just something mid, and got a few lesser kb dps than i already have.
And 6l barrage:
Barrage - Added lightning - Lightning pen - Elemental focus - Slower proj - Elemental damage
Without barrage enchant and dying sun got about 240k dps with my lvl and gear (checked all with diamond flask, tailwind and power charges).
Will search for high ilvl shaped base with enchant and try to craft and look at this it ingame.
Last edited by faraddox on Jul 15, 2018, 4:23:17 AM
Forget about this build/guide
I got all the items he recommends, I followed the passive points he suggested, I deal no damage and get one shoted :
- can't go beyond tier1 map, and I still take 10s for each pack, can't kill yellow (forget about red and boss)
- get one shoted by every trash mob
Is there a way to grind low lvl in a different way for SSF ?

I m going to play this build on next season, but the early lvl seems... mana troubles, low damages, low tankyness :/

Marauder sunder is like 10times easier. Is this possible to play sunder/molten with a ranger without changing too much the tree ?
"
Hayamore wrote:
Is there a way to grind low lvl in a different way for SSF ?

I m going to play this build on next season, but the early lvl seems... mana troubles, low damages, low tankyness :/

Marauder sunder is like 10times easier. Is this possible to play sunder/molten with a ranger without changing too much the tree ?

I'm playing this build SSF as well(82 ATM) and what I did was basically whatever I could to get to BA. I used the tree and gem links from this guide the whole way but i gotta admit it was pretty rough at points. I was lucky with a poets pen drop in a random lab run while farming a layout that had a first room puzzle chest for easy loot. From BA it's just play it safe, let gems level, and look out for rare upgrade making good use of master crafting/essence. Best of luck. When you finally get to one tapping packs in maps the payoff feels so good
Yeah, actually i m trying it before the next season starts, just to see what i m gonna do, so i m not SSF actually but i ll kind off be for the next season, because i doubt i ll have tabula and the unique ring. In fact, i had troubles wich dmg/tankyness even with this ring that is so powerfull for the build, and with the 6link... so what will it be without theses. xD

Now that i m 50+ it's actually fine, map clear is quick and boss near walls die fast.

I never did ranger before so don't really know the meta early one. I use to just sunder/molten and run with lifesteal on the maps like pewpew. Maybe i need to use myself about difficulty.

I ll try that burning arrow, thx for the tip.
The most important part of the gear is the abyss jewels which I see most people don't post when showing their gear and complaining about having a tough time.

If you are not doing the TIER 3 maps he's doing atm then probably don't go full mf..

Look at his "boss clearing" setup for ideas how to swap in more power over mf.
Last edited by Joo on Jul 16, 2018, 4:32:36 PM
How exactly do i get rich playing as mfer? Just started doing maps and had to drop my sadimas for a thunderfist because my clear speed/dps was awful and i was dying alot.

What should i improve now? Should i get a bisco's collar or another Ventor's first?

How can i get a lot of currency? Should i do chaos recipe? Sorry for my english :(

Last edited by kazeshinii on Jul 18, 2018, 12:21:29 AM
"
kazeshinii wrote:
How exactly do i get rich playing as mfer? Just started doing maps and had to drop my sadimas for a thunderfist because my clear speed/dps was awful and i was dying alot.

What should i improve now? Should i get a bisco's collar or another Ventor's first?

How can i get a lot of currency? Should i do chaos recipe? Sorry for my english :(

Spoiler

Work on getting your merc and uber lab to get your additional projectile and pierce. Drop pierce from your links and put in added cold damage to boost your damage.

A REALLY big part of this are your flasks, You're running 3 life flasks and a mana for some reason. Try to get a "Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching", so you can remove bleed and get instant hp. Craft it yourself with alterations, or buy it. If you're going to craft it, make sure to apply Glassblower Bubbles when it's a normal item (white) so it gets 5% quality per Glassblower, up to 20% for more healing. This also applies to the rest of your flasks.
Get a Jade flask of reflexes, super important to boosting your defense and movement speed!
Get a Diamond Flask (boosts amount of crits)
Get a Quicksilver Flask (To move faster)
And Get a Stibnite (To boost evasion even further)
Among your diamond, quicksilver, and stibnite, try to get these 3 suffixes spread across them:
"of Adrenaline" (Movement Speed), "of Warding" (Curse removal), and "of Heat" (Freeze removal).

My flasks for example:

Drop the nodes leading to "Arcing Blows", and instead put them into Wandslinger, it'll give you more dps and some attack speed.

Personally, I would drop the nodes to "Blast Radius", and try to get phase acro to help in Incursions, but it's up to you.

A lot of your damage comes from abyssal jewels! You have some ok ones and you can keep them for now, but replace your "Apocalypse Vessel" cobalt jewel for another abyssal jewel. Try crafting ilvl 77 "Searching Eye Jewels" using alterations and regals. Sell the jewels you don't need, while keeping the ones you can use. Martypoe has a video where he explains what he thinks are good mods for crafting wander jewels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPovxKk5FYw

I'm thinking of a tree and items like this: https://pastebin.com/T3rW5xKa
I dropped the thunderfists, duped one of your jewels, added flasks.

Make money from running the maps you want to run, or can run. Burial Chambers may be a good start, or arcade.

TLDR: Get merc and uber lab done, drop pierce and put in Added Cold Damage, replace flasks, change some nodes (Drop Arcing Blows, take Wandslinger), (Drop Blast Radius and work to Phase Acro.)
Get better abyss jewels when you have currency, but try to do the other things first, and test if the build feels good from there. Make money by running maps you can run atm, a popular option being Burial Chambers/Arcade. GLHF!
Last edited by hansoap on Jul 18, 2018, 5:02:43 PM
"
hansoap wrote:
"
kazeshinii wrote:

Spoiler

Work on getting your merc and uber lab to get your additional projectile and pierce. Drop pierce from your links and put in added cold damage to boost your damage.

A REALLY big part of this are your flasks, You're running 3 life flasks and a mana for some reason. Try to get a "Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching", so you can remove bleed and get instant hp. Craft it yourself with alterations, or buy it. If you're going to craft it, make sure to apply Glassblower Bubbles when it's a normal item (white) so it gets 5% quality per Glassblower, up to 20% for more healing. This also applies to the rest of your flasks.
Get a Jade flask of reflexes, super important to boosting your defense and movement speed!
Get a Diamond Flask (boosts amount of crits)
Get a Quicksilver Flask (To move faster)
And Get a Stibnite (To boost evasion even further)
Among your diamond, quicksilver, and stibnite, try to get these 3 suffixes spread across them:
"of Adrenaline" (Movement Speed), "of Warding" (Curse removal), and "of Heat" (Freeze removal).

My flasks for example:

Drop the nodes leading to "Arcing Blows", and instead put them into Wandslinger, it'll give you more dps and some attack speed.

Personally, I would drop the nodes to "Blast Radius", and try to get phase acro to help in Incursions, but it's up to you.

A lot of your damage comes from abyssal jewels! You have some ok ones and you can keep them for now, but replace your "Apocalypse Vessel" cobalt jewel for another abyssal jewel. Try crafting ilvl 77 "Searching Eye Jewels" using alterations and regals. Sell the jewels you don't need, while keeping the ones you can use. Martypoe has a video where he explains what he thinks are good mods for crafting wander jewels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPovxKk5FYw

I'm thinking of a tree and items like this: https://pastebin.com/T3rW5xKa
I dropped the thunderfists, duped one of your jewels, added flasks.

Make money from running the maps you want to run, or can run. Burial Chambers may be a good start, or arcade.

TLDR: Get merc and uber lab done, drop pierce and put in Added Cold Damage, replace flasks, change some nodes (Drop Arcing Blows, take Wandslinger), (Drop Blast Radius and work to Phase Acro.)
Get better abyss jewels when you have currency, but try to do the other things first, and test if the build feels good from there. Make money by running maps you can run atm, a popular option being Burial Chambers/Arcade. GLHF!
Spoiler

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Before your post i tried merc lab at least 15 times and i always died in the last fight with those 3 life flasks i was using. I changed the things you said (the wandslinger gave me more than 1k dps)

I tried to craft the flasks on my own and end up like this

and i was able to finish merc lab on my first try with your changes.

You said to change this jewel

but a decent abyss wander jewel cost 15~20c, i have those chaos but i was saving them for the bisco's collar or the 2nd ventor's. Do you think changing the jewel is more important than one of those items?

Also i couldn't get the stauching in the life flask is that a problem? I was running low on alts
Last edited by kazeshinii on Jul 18, 2018, 6:15:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info