Are devine rarer than exalt?

"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
Havnt seen a single devine yet iv found 4 exalts
If they are rarer why they sell in much less than 1 ex?

Because you can vendor any corrupted / useless 6link or a tabula which is super easy to farm / occasionally get via the divination cards for 1 divine.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep... oni got spellchecked to ochi. No idea why. Really? That's weird. The 6L recipe should work. Guess not.

I'm not entirely sure, why. I think it was specifically done to not make divine farming too easy.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep... oni got spellchecked to ochi. No idea why. Really? That's weird. The 6L recipe should work. Guess not.

I'm not entirely sure, why. I think it was specifically done to not make divine farming too easy.

Well Humility card is FAR easier to farm than Oni
I have found a couple of exalted and divine orbs in abyss but still zero annul orbs.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So far I've found around 10 divines and 3 exalts. Exalt drops have been nerfed it seems.

It's just random, there's not been any sort of nerf. In my anecdotal experience this league, I've had 9 exalts drop, 1 divine, and 1 annulment orb.

Your own anecdotal experiences are hardly statistical proof of anything.
Last edited by Myrnak on Jan 15, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
I thought it was the case that divines were more common at the league start, since I had found around 9 divines and only 1 exalt. However after putting enough playtime in I've now found a total of 9 exalts and 12 divines - so fairly close. Just needs a bigger sample size I guess because of the amount of variance. Annuls are deeeefinitely rarer though. Only found 2.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
This league: 5 ex, 6 divines, 1 annulment.

Chris confirmed that ex and divines have the same droprate. Annulments are crazy rare.
"
kompaniet wrote:
I have found a couple of exalted and divine orbs in abyss but still zero annul orbs.

That's pretty much next to impossible... check your filter. Oh... never mind. I read that wrong. Could be completely random. They're all about the same probability.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 15, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
depends on your luck, for abyss i've had one and zero exalt, i've also had
despite them supposedly being more rare than exalts.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 15, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
In the previous leagues by this point I've already found 10+ exalts. The fact that right now the exalt drop is next to impossible is fishy.

RNG. You as sample size are irrelevant to make any sort of statement. Sorry.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info