[3.1] "UNSTOPPABLE JUDGE" - Hegemony's Era Juggernaut Tank - League Starter/HC - EndGame Viable

Could this work with something like Infernal Blow maybe?
"
nefczi wrote:
Could this work with something like Infernal Blow maybe?

Infernal Blow would do lower dps, you could use the new skill gem Tectonic Slam.
My girlfriend is running this build for Bestiary and loves it. I'm honestly a little jealous because it looks really fun, I might make one later too. Thanks for the guide :)
IGN: Frazetta
Last edited by Sicyo on Mar 20, 2018, 4:49:54 PM
"
Sicyo wrote:
My girlfriend is running this build for Bestiary and loves it. I'm honestly a little jealous because it looks really fun, I might make one later too. Thanks for the guide :)

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:
Nice build..but why you attempt minotaur map w/o any map mods

kappa

Just for Show Minotaur Fight, give me a rare Mino map and I will make a video only for you :P

Thing is, white Minotuar doesn't show anything, except maybe that you're afraid the build might fail.
i have 60lvl marauder, what skill tree points shoud i take (70 skill points)
this build still works very good?
"
Suchy85 wrote:
i have 60lvl marauder, what skill tree points shoud i take (70 skill points)
this build still works very good?

I am currently playing this build in HC Bestiary and took the following path in the skill tree:
At first I skilled towards Butchery, then I took Constitution in the Scion life wheel. Afterwards I went down to Art of the Gladiator processed to Golem's Blood, Wrecking Ball and Hematophagy. With the last points I got so far I skilled Barbarism, Disemboweling, Indomitable and Devotion.
Now I plan to skill towards Purity of Flesh and Serpent Stance. I will also keep some points for Counterweight and Smashing Strikes whitch I will take when I have Hegemony's Era instead of the Ngamahu axe...

I think you should also take the new Ascendency order which was posted by zio_kose at page 2 in this thread. It is:
1.Undeniable
2.Unbreakable
3.Unflinching
4.Unrelenting

Not sure if my path is the best one, but it did definitely work for me so far :)
I just picked everything except Jewels slots and Extra Endurance Charges, i picked them at last.

For the Ascendancy i picked 1° Unstoppable (I know it's not in the build but i'll change it later, stun/freeze immunity early help a lot), 2° Undeniable, 3° Unbreakable, 4° Unflinching, then after i bougth Kaom's Roots and capped all res i switched Unstoppable with Unrelenting.
what stats on gear shoud i looking for?
"
Suchy85 wrote:
what stats on gear shoud i looking for?

I go for crit and attack speed.
Crit not only for the damage, but because due to "Blunt Trauma" you knock back enemies if you crit. And with Hegemony's Era, you have a chance to get a Power Charge if you knock back an enemy.
More attack speed means more attacks, means more chances to crit an enemy -> more chances to knock back -> more chances to get a power charge :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info