[3.1] "UNSTOPPABLE JUDGE" - Hegemony's Era Juggernaut Tank - League Starter/HC - EndGame Viable

Nice build..but why you attempt minotaur map w/o any map mods

kappa
"
Zyctris wrote:
In terms of defensive setup, how does this compare to the thicc jugg? Started with that this league and plan to start with a lab farmer every league and this looks better for map clearing to level faster. What kind of budget are we looking at starting out? Most things look pretty in expensive.

I don't know thicc jugg sry :/
Only 6Link Hegemony's Era is expansive but you can use 5Link, remove Fortify and put it in a Leap Slam like 90% of the builds ;)
Belly don't have to be 6Link but 4Link is enough, I bougth it for 40c and made the socket myself.
"
Psycho_Ad wrote:
Nice build, I have done a inqui cyclone staff with an elder item, I was before with hegemony.

The roll are far from the max, but you can hit 1M with a good stuff. And it allows you to gain a pc on boss.

Bought this staff for 5ex, already 6L !

Well mate, i think u made a jackpot with that staff, 5ex... u scammed him :P
"
Molochmane wrote:
Nice build..but why you attempt minotaur map w/o any map mods

kappa

Just for Show Minotaur Fight, give me a rare Mino map and I will make a video only for you :P
Made some important changes.

Now I use Kaom's Root and Unyielding instead of Unstoppable (6400hp achieved)

Changed some Skill Gem setup cause Kaom's don't have sockets.
delete
Last edited by RaccoonTheDestroyer on Feb 28, 2018, 5:26:06 AM
"
delete

What you mean?

Jugg got buffed and this build too :)
will there be an update on this build or will you create a new thread for 3.2? Really enjoyed this build last league.

"
Skonchi wrote:
will there be an update on this build or will you create a new thread for 3.2? Really enjoyed this build last league.

I will use this build for the new league, same skill tree, Belt of the Deceiver instead of Stygian and for the gloves i have to test some, maybe the Shaper's Touch or Veruso's Battering Rams, i have to test them.

New Ascendancy Points:

1.Undeniable
2.Unbreakable
3.Unflinching
4.Unrelenting

PS. I'll try to use the new skill Tectonic Slam :D
Last edited by zio_kose on Mar 2, 2018, 2:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info