Bug with blood rage+lion's roar

Hello, on start of this thread i want to say my english isnt perfect. OK there is my dps without lion's roar and blood rage, dont look on anger buff(It gives nothing while you holding starforge)

There is screen with granite flask without blood rage

And there is screen with granite flask and blood rage

I dont know if this is visual bug or i didnt notice something,but if 2nd option is true i want please someone to explain me what is going on
Last edited by NayUX on Jan 12, 2018, 5:16:32 AM
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Raye wrote:
you're never on full life while affected by a degen such as blood rage, even if you outregen it.

You link the Damage on Full Life page and you don't even read it?

"
The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Last edited by SUPEROUMAN on Jan 12, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
small data sample from june 2017

Though the sample size is small, doing 40% more damage you would expect enemies take 40% more hits so the range which consistently took 4-5 hits means there was no damage difference.

it definitely worked then and there was no documented change for it IIRC, though tooltip was not decreasing with blood rage up (damage reduction in video was due to marauder gain dmg as fire if killed recently expiring).

It is super easy to test for yourself if you still have doubts, just get a low damage mace (mace because low damage range) and do this exact test on one monster that you can take 5+ hits to kill
Mark_GGG recently confirmed that DoFL is supposed to work if you out-regen a degen:

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
D623932883 wrote:
I've noticed that it is not possible to regenerate to full life when Blood Rage is active, and therefore not possible to gain full-life bonuses or use Melee Damage on Full Life with it.
While you will not actually be consistantly on absolutely full life because you will degen a bit every frame before regening it, it is possible to benefit from those bonuses. The "full life" condition was changed a while ago so that if the amount of life you're recoverying per second is higher than the amount you're losing per second, such that you are hitting full and falling back again each frame, you count as on full life the whole time..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info