[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

"
soullraven wrote:
Am i missing something with this build.

But i get going then suddenly im taking massive ticking damage that just kills me within seconds.

Im only level 68 but i see no way to level when i die instantly

same as the guy above you :) the poison damage kills you, you need the Poison immunity :D
can a claw like this replace the shield?

or do we need that block chance?
New amulet Solstice Vigil is really good for this build. Free temporal chains, and longer bleed and HH buffs duration. But +1 curse vaaled version can be quite pricey.

But if you want to drop Ele Weakness on hit you can use either temple gloves with 25% phys to cold conversion, or craft insane gloves with new veiled mode craft (20-25 phys to cold).
That also makes buying Watchers Eye much cheaper, you can buy 34-39% for like 70c, while 29% is 2.5 ex on SC Betrayal league.
"
GetGrenade wrote:
New amulet Solstice Vigil is really good for this build. Free temporal chains, and longer bleed and HH buffs duration. But +1 curse vaaled version can be quite pricey.

But if you want to drop Ele Weakness on hit you can use either temple gloves with 25% phys to cold conversion, or craft insane gloves with new veiled mode craft (20-25 phys to cold).
That also makes buying Watchers Eye much cheaper, you can buy 34-39% for like 70c, while 29% is 2.5 ex on SC Betrayal league.

checked your profile and saw that you got no bleeding on hit, how do you perform in bossfights? i mean i can't see how you generate frenzy charges on singletarget fights?

i saw you got that charge steal note on tree but thats pretty useless just useful if you craft every single map to have enemys with charges :D

could you explain it a bit more?
Do you still bleed enemies while using the golden rule ?
edit. yes you do
Last edited by balomero on Jan 15, 2019, 7:51:04 AM
Can I adapt this build to play Shadow / Trickster and not scion? The fact of not consuming mana when using flicker seems interesting, but I do not know to what extent this is valid.
"
MaatSays wrote:
Can I adapt this build to play Shadow / Trickster and not scion? The fact of not consuming mana when using flicker seems interesting, but I do not know to what extent this is valid.

you want the slayer for the leech or youre gonna have a bad time
"
tonic317 wrote:
you want the slayer for the leech or youre gonna have a bad time

That's true, didn't notice that part. Think I'm going to have to start over today.
after many hours of playing and calculating with endgame items i can share my pastebin with you guys :D

https://pastebin.com/Etw4sD7G

there are 2 setups: defense one with shield or with a second claw (with 15% bleeding) both setups have 80% max resists!

the damage difference is this:

Shield setup 1.705.594 Mio. Damage (30% chance to bleed on hit)
Dual Claw setup 1.740.081 Mio. Damage (45% chance to bleed on hit)

in my opinion the shield setup feels more smooth and the dual claw setup is a bit faster but randomly can be hit like a truck out of nowhere haha

my only upgrade would a +1 curse amulett but i got no 60 Ex to buy one :P

anyway that build is realy fun! you guys should realy try it :D

Edit: for people what have problems with boss fights, feel free to switch the Melee splash support gem vs. chance to bleed support.
The single target damage gonna be a lot higher (2.209.787 Mio. dps) but its not very good for regular mapping.
Last edited by Ayrill on Jan 16, 2019, 7:24:58 AM
i'm done with my flicker character and selling a few pieces :)

if someone wanna start that build hit me up for items :D

here is what i sell:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info