[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

This build made me rich in 3.3. As a Deadeye + Tail Wind its insane for Omnitect farming. You can use any weapon you want because you get chance to bleed on Ascendancie. And can replace Hrimsorrow with Sadimas because "no extra damage while moving".
Have there been any recent changes / updates to this build? I've tried most of the other flavors of Flicker, and wanted to give this a shot in Betrayal.
build should be the same in betrayal, nothing significant changed
"
snapbackkilla wrote:
build should be the same in betrayal, nothing significant changed

I thought the changes to slayer, can't reflect physical damage screwed over the red trail/golden rule combo, just logged onto my old slayer and it definitely wouldn't work. should be fine as long as you don't chose slayer.
with this build in betrayal. cant get a good pdps claw with chance to bleed craft anymore without spending a butt load of ex for ppl who did it before it got changed. i was thinking of using chance to bleed in the links. i know it will be a dmg loss. but im willing to do it to play this. so would the links be flicker-melee splash-multi-chance to bleed-wep dmg to attacks and then damage on full life if i get a 6 link. or is there a better way. thanks
Last edited by HawkEnel on Dec 21, 2018, 12:44:59 PM
"
HawkEnel wrote:
with this build in betrayal. cant get a good pdps claw with chance to bleed craft anymore without spending a butt load of ex for ppl who did it before it got changed. i was thinking of using chance to bleed in the links. i know it will be a dmg loss. but im willing to do it to play this. so would the links be flicker-melee splash-multi-chance to bleed-wep dmg to attacks and then damage on full life if i get a 6 link. or is there a better way. thanks

If you can't get the mod on the claw, you're better off using the chance to bleed nodes at the bottom of the tree near duelist than changing up the gem links
Will this build work with 15% chance to cause bleeding on hit claw??

Because there are non 25% ones on poe.trade anymore,there was a last one 2 days ago but someone bought it...

currently im using rive to make this work,and im still not getting enough charges,especially on monsters i cant kill on one shot/bosses.And no its not the mana.

And i dont know where is the problem right now.

And also how do i get that much APS?

20?!
i have 6.6 with golem/blood rage in my Hideout
Last edited by robert2003 on Dec 26, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
"
robert2003 wrote:
Will this build work with 15% chance to cause bleeding on hit claw??

Because there are non 25% ones on poe.trade anymore,there was a last one 2 days ago but someone bought it...

currently im using rive to make this work,and im still not getting enough charges,especially on monsters i cant kill on one shot/bosses.And no its not the mana.

And i dont know where is the problem right now.

And also how do i get that much APS?

20?!
i have 6.6 with golem/blood rage in my Hideout

I came up with a solution for the "chance to bleed" problem. The answer is Voidheart. With this ring you get up to 50% chance to bleed but you also get chance to poison and this will kill you. To get away wit the chance to poison we take the soul of shakari pantheon with terror of the infinite drafts captured which will make us imune to poison.

I am currently sitting at ~800k dps with a 315 dps claw and iam crushing the content. if i invest in unnatural instinct and better jewels and get a few levels in i will hit prolly more than 1mill dps.

If you have any question feel free to ask them.
"
Borginn wrote:

I came up with a solution for the "chance to bleed" problem. The answer is Voidheart. With this ring you get up to 50% chance to bleed but you also get chance to poison and this will kill you. To get away wit the chance to poison we take the soul of shakari pantheon with terror of the infinite drafts captured which will make us imune to poison.

I am currently sitting at ~800k dps with a 315 dps claw and iam crushing the content. if i invest in unnatural instinct and better jewels and get a few levels in i will hit prolly more than 1mill dps.

If you have any question feel free to ask them.

Yeah had to do the same method for now. I think since they fixed the multi-mods that we aren't going to be seeing any of those juicy 40% bleed hybrid 400+ PDPS claws anymore.

Although I do wonder if its worth it to just go the 4 points to path for the two 15% Bleed chance nodes right before dirty techniques and just focus on super high DPS claw and get that ring slot back.
For more endgame upgrades, what about zerphi's heart, and unnatural instinct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info