Hello everyone! Want a beta key? (OVER)

good luck everyone :)

Thanks to yngwar i just joined the ranks of the lucky ones!
Last edited by Taurus179 on Feb 26, 2012, 2:10:48 PM
I'm a Diablo-like games addict and I need my daily dose of h'n's games so please give me a key :P Thx :)
I think we are all addict on this forum, enought to spare time to run after keys all the day ^^
Oh, yes, please give me a key. I have been lurking on this forum almost since the game's inception, but I have always been a little bit late on the give-aways. Now I hope to get a bit of luck, so I can get to play this awesome game. So, to sum up, pretty please with strawberries (or other favorite berry)and whipped cream (or not, should that not appeal to your taste) on top ;P
I don't think I can compete with that five page essay on how cool I am you already got, but just in case...
I'd love a key if you still have one, many thanks!
I guess we are all in the same boat. Hate forcing myself on people with begging (Even though we do, haha) so just gonna ask.

May I have one of your Beta Key's please, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks JakReaper,

-Everestrider
Can't win if you dont play I suppose! Count me in for the draw. :P
Very much looking forward to start playing, testing and through it, contributing to this game!
Path of Exile Toolkit - Currency Parser/Comparer - http://poetoolkit.com/
I don't need the beta key, but I wanted to say something.

It seems as though a lot of people dislike how others are picking winners to give their extra keys to. I don't see much of an issue with it, so long as it's not something outrageous. If nothing else, it helps promote community by getting people to communicate with each other.

I got my key by participating in a word game last night, and intend to do a similar game if I get keys to give. It required participation from the community, and that's not such a bad thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info