*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

Hey Sacr0,

I'm having loads of fun with your build. I'm trying to follow your live build because I have some currency to spare. What would you try to upgrade next? My guesses would be the barrage enchant and getting better jewels and ofc the attack speed on Gems, Quiver etc. (With life and t1 rolls). Would you recomment the belly?
Failed the 1st try stupid mistakes but im happy I did it.
"
Copic wrote:
Hey Sacr0,

I'm having loads of fun with your build. I'm trying to follow your live build because I have some currency to spare. What would you try to upgrade next? My guesses would be the barrage enchant and getting better jewels and ofc the attack speed on Gems, Quiver etc. (With life and t1 rolls). Would you recomment the belly?

yeah if you can manage the resis, belly is great.
Hey thanks for the answer! If you dont mind me asking wich thing/item would you tackle first with my items. And thanks a ton!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KinkyButtSex/characters

hey just pmed you in game not really sure whats happening but i feel weak as fuck
"
Copic wrote:
Hey thanks for the answer! If you dont mind me asking wich thing/item would you tackle first with my items. And thanks a ton!

i dont know your jewels. in general, jewels are the best thing to upgrade.

for bossing, +1 barrage enchant is strong but not necessary. i think you will have mana problems. get one ring with +life and +mana gain on hit or a jewel with +2 mana on hit. belly is an obvious upgrade.
maybe get decent rings first.
Thanks a lot
updated PoB with my finished character. 5,5k hp, up to 19 mil shaper dps with wither, 30% dodge, blind, maim, chill, knockback, instant leech.

for me, it's time to move on. getting bored of the league. i might mess around with my currency for some non-serious builds but i think i'll retire from this league soon as i do not enjoy it like last leagues.

i will keep this guide updated for sure.
I started leveling this build from level 5 with a quill rain and it's insane. Can't wait to see what it can really do later on. Thanks for the cool guide.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I love this build but I'm growing bored of this league and want to reroll something new to keep it exciting. Would anyone be interested in buying my gear as a bundle?

Spoiler

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info