*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
Drey070 wrote:
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
Why isn't the ice shot threshold jewel suggested for mapping? Clear the entire screen instead of just 1 pack...

or do you get pierce somewhere else?

Chain pretty much does that... no reason to lose the dps

thanks! not sure how i missed chain. that helps a lot
Hello...

which would be the best option for links to LIGHTING BUILD???
(barrage AND ice shot)

I look forward to the answer
ATT

Got lucky and crafted this the other day, how would you rate this for the build?
"
Xaien wrote:
I need help with my gear pls, what should i aim for next? Also I'm having problems with survivability on t10 maps on wards :(

Spoiler

edit*
I know my enchants are really bad lol, my friend carried me through once when im around lv66 and I havent tried it myself since. Doubt i can do uber lab though

get some accuracy and attack speed. your max mana should be around 45% of your max life. if you cannot get accuracy on quiver/helmet, swap you your amulet for the effigon. if you do that, you need a blind on hit jewel.
"
Engel88 wrote:

Got lucky and crafted this the other day, how would you rate this for the build?

it's ok but not really good for this build. proj attack dmg does not bring anything, +14 lgoh is t2 roll instead of t1, poacher's mark is t2 instead of t1. life and fire dmg is nice though.

for me this ring would be worth 10 ex if it had 30% inc ele dmg with attack instead of proj dmg.

this is what i am using currently.
"
niuage wrote:
Do you think you'll be able to down uber elder with this?

i tried it twice and failed twice. i updated my build recently and am stronger now with 5,6k hp and ~16 mil dps. will do some runs in the next days.

i do not know the fight mechanics yet. i was able to remove 25% of shaper hp with 4 barrage attacks. so the dmg is definitely enough to down uelder. if i learn the fight mechanics and how to dodge things, it may be very well possible to kill him with this build.

i think it's a very difficult fight, i will definitely need some practice for it before i might be able to win it.
Have you thought about vaaling your Quill Rain? 1 extra arrow or +1 Power Charge could be pretty sweet.

Also, how did the switch from Thief's Torment to rare rings feel?
I'm strugling so hard , my dps is 200k (yeah im lvl 68) but I messed around with pob with lvl 91 i just do like around 1m dmg (not shaper dmg) what am I doing wrong..? I really need help :s
"
vdk89 wrote:
Have you thought about vaaling your Quill Rain? 1 extra arrow or +1 Power Charge could be pretty sweet.

Also, how did the switch from Thief's Torment to rare rings feel?

i dont wanna waste currency for buying another 6l quill rain currently. a vaaled 6l can be great for sure.
the switch from thiefs torment to rare rings works good but you have to invest a lot of currency (6-10 exalts for rings and a watchers eye for 4-6 ex). it's an expensive upgrade but overall it's worth it.
I'm strugling to survive and to do good dps to bosses, how can I improove this ? Please help!
https://pastebin.com/jiRKtDif

edit: answered , problem was I was doing fire ele based and I was running volkur's cold poison not fire.
Last edited by santirack on Mar 22, 2018, 3:53:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info