*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Drey070 wrote:

Weird I actually think the clear speed is great.. have gone up to t15 maps and kept Zana safe in shaper fight.. Died once cause of mistake... I just use wither totem and stay close to her with despair/blasphemy ....

I dont' think so. Although it able to melt everything its mobility leaves much to be desired.
You can't use queen of the forest because of dendrobate, without which the whole idea of huge single target damage suffers. Devoto's devotion also not fits.
There are lot of builds that maps much more effective under 1ex of gear, and also possible to leveling herewith.

Don't need Dendrobate with Assassin Ascendancy. Free to use QoTF if you want :D

I use a Silver Flask and a Quicksilver of Adrenaline. Feels good.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Drey070 wrote:

Weird I actually think the clear speed is great.. have gone up to t15 maps and kept Zana safe in shaper fight.. Died once cause of mistake... I just use wither totem and stay close to her with despair/blasphemy ....

I dont' think so. Although it able to melt everything its mobility leaves much to be desired.
You can't use queen of the forest because of dendrobate, without which the whole idea of huge single target damage suffers. Devoto's devotion also not fits.
There are lot of builds that maps much more effective under 1ex of gear, and also possible to leveling herewith.

Don't need Dendrobate with Assassin Ascendancy. Free to use QoTF if you want :D

I use a Silver Flask and a Quicksilver of Adrenaline. Feels good.

Just noticed the build update with new tree. Should give it a try.
Hey Sacr0, I notice in your barrage setup you are not using LMP or Mirage archer, should these links not provide more overall total dps since 2 extra projectiles on LMP + 40% attack speed of mirage archer and 30-35% more dmg multiplier (I know PoB doesn't show it) should give a big boost to the number of poison stacks applied recently?
"
shad0wpuppet wrote:
Hey Sacr0, I notice in your barrage setup you are not using LMP or Mirage archer, should these links not provide more overall total dps since 2 extra projectiles on LMP + 40% attack speed of mirage archer and 30-35% more dmg multiplier (I know PoB doesn't show it) should give a big boost to the number of poison stacks applied recently?

hi, mirage archer is a good support gem and works totally fine for this build. i played it for a long time but got a bit bored of it so i use something else currently. i use GMP which is the best support for barrage. lmp is not worth it. i already fire 10 arrows ( 12 with dying sun). lmp would add only 2, so it's maximum 20% more damage for me. there are far better options.
Leveling this build right now but not sure which Body Armour to buy. Any thoughts? Thinking maybe QotF for more mobility but maybe not tanky enough? Haven't hit late game yet.
Really? That is not what my modeling is showing using your main page POB link.

Not taking any flasks into account
All gems 20/20

Base Projectiles w/gmp = 10 [4(barrage)+1(helm)+1(bow)+4(gmp)]

GMP + Barrage + Vile Toxins + Elemental Damage w/ Attacks + Deadly Ailments + Burning Damage
10 * 5.73 * 0.84 * 4 = 193 Poisons applied recently
=3.09 million~ shaper dps

GMP + LMP + Barrage + Vile Toxins + Elemental Damage w/ Attacks + Deadly Ailments
12 * 6.03 * 0.84 * 4 = 243 Poisons applied recently
=3.25 million~ shaper dps

and the numbers get even better if you sub in mirage archer as well since the poison cap increases by 40%
cloak is great in terms of defences. i have to find a better option yet.

POB is currently bugged and does not count extra projectiles from dying sun, quiver, helmet. this is why my POB only shows 1 barrage proj instead of all barrage proj. multiply the dmg by 10 (12 for dying sun). 12 (14) for lmp but you'd have to swap 1 support gem out.
we already have like 1000% inc poison duration which means that the poison duration is already 10 seconds at its maximum. there is no need to increase the duration further. it increases the pob dps but has very limited use for the actual dps you deal.
!!!BURNING DAMAGE DOES NOT WORK FOR POISON!!! it works in POB but not ingame!!!

for anyone interested. i am currently trying to bring the dps to higher numbers an i kinda did. in the main post is a new PoB link for those that want to see a 20 mil shaper dps PoB ( these are my current in-game items=check SacroxPoisontime for reference) build is way more suicidal currently, i do not recommend that for mapping^^ i just enjoy making high dps builds-do not copy if you want to get some lvlups ;)
Last edited by Sacr0 on Mar 15, 2018, 5:31:48 PM
"
Sacr0 wrote:
cloak is great in terms of defences. i have to find a better option yet.

POB is currently bugged and does not count extra projectiles from dying sun, quiver, helmet. this is why my POB only shows 1 barrage proj instead of all barrage proj. multiply the dmg by 10 (12 for dying sun). 12 (14) for lmp but you'd have to swap 1 support gem out.
we already have like 1000% inc poison duration which means that the poison duration is already 10 seconds at its maximum. there is no need to increase the duration further. it increases the pob dps but has very limited use for the actual dps you deal.
!!!BURNING DAMAGE DOES NOT WORK FOR POISON!!! it works in POB but not ingame!!!

Alright, I edited the PoB to include "adds an additional arrow" on the quiver and helm and 2 on the dying sun so PoB actually picks it up.

And I will use all your flasks as well.
All gems 20/20

Base Projectiles w/gmp + Dying Sun = 12 [4(barrage)+1(helm)+1(bow)+4(gmp)+(flask)]

GMP + Barrage + Vile Toxins + Elemental Damage w/ Attacks + Deadly Ailments + Immolate
12 * 5.73 * 0.84 * 4 = 231 Poisons applied recently
=6.33 million~ shaper dps

GMP + LMP + Barrage + Vile Toxins + Elemental Damage w/ Attacks + Deadly Ailments
14 * 6.03 * 0.84 * 4 = 284 Poisons applied recently
=6.53 million~ shaper dps

PoB Link if anyone wants to check: https://pastebin.com/WuVfRmTH

TLDR Lesser Multiple Projectiles is always better.
you loose actual poison dps if you equip lmp, you just gain total dmg by increasing the poison duration.

tl;dr lmp is not worth it at all
Last edited by Sacr0 on Mar 15, 2018, 5:50:35 PM
"
Sacr0 wrote:
you loose actual poison dps if you equip lmp, you just gain total dmg by increasing the poison duration.

tl;dr lmp is not worth it at all

I see your point it goes from 12 seconds to 15 seconds with lmp but since this build is already obliterating bosses in under 15 seconds lowering the duration for a minor dps loss is a good trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info