What's the female equivalent for male baldness?

"
egamez2 wrote:

I'm good looking, I've had enough models and hot chicks, despite me sounding bitter in this post I'm a really fun and smart guy to hang out with.

you forgot modest ...

anyway, ever considered that the issue might not be related to the actual baldness but the dent it puts into your confidence, which it seems to do or you wouldn't have spent however long writing a whole wall of text about it. From my experience, confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) plays a bigger factor in attracting people than looks. Not just for dates but friends too.
A shaved pussy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Age.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
The the OP, you somehow believe women aren't into good looks. This is a lie. Amount of work put into dating when you have nice face is almost 0. Amount of work to compensate for not having nice face is gargantuan, including earning 6 figures, muscular physique, low body fat, and even then it doesn't guarantee you results you want (I'd rather meet a girl once per month, but she lusts for me than have a lukewarm girlfriend).
When I was younger, and thus, better looking, I pulled chicks left and right despite being depressed underachiever whose max bench press was 154 lbs / 70kg.

On the other hand, APPARENTLY its possible for society to match women and men of equal looks, but that is almost gone in most of the world. I heard SE Asia is still "normal market". Maybe try visiting it
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
meat curtains ?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 11, 2018, 1:11:51 AM
pretty sure ladies can go bald to.
Dude, you're unhealthily obsessed with this shit, and with looks in general.

Here's the thing: you can't appeal to everyone. Some chicks just won't dig you, for a variety of reasons. Some chicks will get mad at you when you don't dig them, and they'll try to hurt you.

It doesn't fucking matter.

Grow a pair, stop whining about it and pay no attention to the people who are obviously not meant for you, or not good for you.

Also, protip: some girls might not like bald guys. Most don't care about it that much. Some even like it. The main source of your lack of success with girls is your raging inferiority complex, your self-obsession with your looks and baldness and your utter cluelesness about women, as demonstrated by this post.

p.s. I was bald in high school. There was no shortage of "hot girls" who liked me.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Buy a wig.
I can't figure out what's more astounding, the fact that you posted this, or the fact that I even bothered to read a fraction of it.

Anyway the pressure on men re: baldness is the same media brainwashing that's done to females as far as looks go. The truth is, less women care than you think. Stop being so insecure. Just be. Take care. x
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
I will stop the debate right now. Science can't do a shit for you and you shouldn't even read these bullshits.

Step one: Be social
Step two: Meet a lot of people all days all nights.
Step three: Be the best version of yourself no matter if you are bald or others bullshits.
Step four: Create oportunities. Don't stay stuck on one girl ( life is too short for these bullshits ).
Step five: Understand that each woman is a different one ( probably the most important thing i learned )
Step six: enjoy.

It's RnG literaly.

PS: The fuck i just writed on this forum again :^)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jan 24, 2018, 7:00:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info