3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

What maps have you guys been farming this league?

Hello, how can I significantly increase the damage? On t13, it is still tolerable, but then I practically don’t feel it. Here pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/L6sD5Vb2
"
lzlucas wrote:

Burial chambers, it's still the best.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
lzlucas wrote:

is it still possible to sustain new t11 burials?
i have been thinking on shaping necropolis with elder orb and coves to get more burial maps but im not sure if it will work.
"
Swag_Spirit wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
lzlucas wrote:

is it still possible to sustain new t11 burials?
i have been thinking on shaping necropolis with elder orb and coves to get more burial maps but im not sure if it will work.

I'm going to farm burials as windripper tornado shot. Unlearning all t11 and 12s and elder orbing necropolis will most likely be enough. You wont need to shape coves. I haven't fully converted to ts mf yet. I've soon got the elder orb. But with nerfs to qotf and windripper significantly more expensive gear will be needed for it to feel smooth I think.
Hey dude, can you help me out? I have 2 6-links, but the build still feels kinda slow :/. Im also getting one-shooted very, very often. So often im lvl 88 for like 3 days. Could you please check what im doing wrong?

Im also having huge problems with sustaining t11 Lair, ive got 41% pure quantity and 104% atlas bonus, with only t11 being Lair and no t12. Ive bought 10 Lair maps and dropped 3, which didnt drop any :(.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by DelightedMuskox on Dec 18, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
"
Hey dude, can you help me out? I have 2 6-links, but the build still feels kinda slow :/. Im also getting one-shooted very, very often. So often im lvl 88 for like 3 days. Could you please check what im doing wrong?

Im also having huge problems with sustaining t11 Lair, ive got 41% pure quantity and 104% atlas bonus, with only t11 being Lair and no t12. Ive bought 10 Lair maps and dropped 3, which didnt drop any :(.

Thanks in advance.

Your tree is pathed wildly differently to mine, making it much much worse, also you're using a thief's torment and goldrim, both of which lack life, meaning you'd have a much lower life total than you should. Also if you have less than 75% of any resistances other than chaos then fix that.

If the build still feels slow after fixing these things then take additional movement speed nodes at the bottom of the tree by point blank.

To sustain red tier maps like lair and burial chambers you have to have much higher atlas bonus than 104% and also player quantity has no effect on map drops. Your atlas bonus should more ideally be 130% or higher to sustain maps like that.
egg
I need help, i really struggle with damage.
I can't even do T8 maps because stuff dies so slowly, im level 77 and i haven't even done the level 68 lab because izario one shots me.
I die from everything and i do no damage, and my movement speed is really bad..
My tooltip on lightning arrow is 14 567 with wrath and herald of ice.
Idk what im doing wrong

Last edited by Wiizper on Dec 19, 2018, 1:55:37 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
I can't even do T8 maps because stuff dies so slowly, im level 77 and i haven't even done the level 68 lab because izario one shots me.
Idk what im doing wrong

You obviously did not understand most of the damage will come from jewels. This is not a cheap build!

You need WED% on all your gear.

And you need 50 flat ele dmg per jewel at least.

This should give you enough damage for t16s.
"
Cenzia wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:
Idk what im doing wrong

You obviously did not understand most of the damage will come from jewels. This is not a cheap build!

You need WED% on all your gear.

And you need 50 flat ele dmg per jewel at least.

This should give you enough damage for t16s.

Could you link me some good jewels`?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info