The exterminator - Good defense, over 7M shaper DPS, low and high budget viable

Thinking about trying this as my next build. However, I have a question on the DPS stated. The minotaur video with 35% increased life puts him at 17 million total health. It takes you 10 seconds to kill him, which would mean a DPS of 1.7 million. Is that video with very cheap budget gear? So if I get my hands on good gear, I am able to reach 7-9M dps on guardians, which means they die in <2 seconds?

Also, if it's 5m dps on shaper, wouldn't it have taken about 2 seconds to take half his life during first phase? It looks like you took off about 4 million life from him in a couple seconds instead. Just wondering if the gear you used there is also very budget.
Last edited by Daniel_San76 on Jan 12, 2018, 5:46:50 AM
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
Thinking about trying this as my next build. However, I have a question on the DPS stated. The minotaur video with 35% increased life puts him at 17 million total health. It takes you 10 seconds to kill him, which would mean a DPS of 1.7 million. Is that video with very cheap budget gear? So if I get my hands on good gear, I am able to reach 7-9M dps on guardians, which means they die in <2 seconds?

Also, if it's 5m dps on shaper, wouldn't it have taken about 2 seconds to take half his life during first phase? It looks like you took off about 4 million life from him in a couple seconds instead. Just wondering if the gear you used there is also very budget.

Well, I play now with grace and not haste, with a jade flask and not silver, with a kaom’s heart and not the abyss chest, so yea, it’s lower than the potential, but I can’t almost die. It’s about the same budget.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Jan 12, 2018, 6:49:11 PM
Hey, for everyone interested:
I ended up playing more or less this build with scion (slayer+assa).
Using Molten strike as bosskill and in the second weapon slot an Oro's with Flicker to clear easy and fast.
Running Anger+Vitality with a 30% life reg(with vit) + 13% fire pen(with anger) watcher's eye.

Gear:
Spoiler

Damage of Flicker Strike is enough to clear maps fast and efficient even without putting much effort into it. This allows to boost Molten Strike dmg as much as possible by skilling Projectile dmg and using Jewels that largely benefit MS.

You can just check my Profile char name for this build is "No_Time_For_Shit"
Would this build be viable without the abyss unique gloves and boots? And have you compared steel rings to opal rings to see which one was best?
Hey very nice build, i'm loving the clearspeed and the damage so far.
Has pretty much everybody else i'm finding that i have so much damage i should cut a bit of it, to gain defenses.

Is Kaom A huge difference to a 39% belly on the end game(Shaper guardians)?

As for the watcher's eye i'm pretty broke building the item.
If you had to choose which of the two line would you take ? Health / hit or Regen rate ?

Thanks in advance!
"
Bre3zeR wrote:
Has pretty much everybody else i'm finding that i have so much damage i should cut a bit of it, to gain defenses.

If you had to choose which of the two line would you take ? Health / hit or Regen rate ?

Thanks in advance!

I use now Kaom's heart, use grace and a jade flask, with 6.2K life it feels immortal :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Bre3zeR wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I use now Kaom's heart, use grace and a jade flask, with 6.2K life it feels immortal :D

Alright i'll switch over as soon as i can sell my belly 6 links.

what about the watcher eye ? What is the best line of the two ?
Life per hit or Regen rate ? (Because i'm pretty sure i'm nowhere near buying the two line one.)
"
Bre3zeR wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Bre3zeR wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Alright i'll switch over as soon as i can sell my belly 6 links.

what about the watcher eye ? What is the best line of the two ?
Life per hit or Regen rate ? (Because i'm pretty sure i'm nowhere near buying the two line one.)

IMO, it's about the same, if you also run grace, you can get some more dodge or something else that can be helpful.
Alright, i'll get to it, seems like there isn't any double vitality one anyway right now...

So i already switch over Kaom and the game's a piece of cake right now.
Just for making it even more dumb, i'm still running blasphemy but with an enfeeble in it (since i don't have the ring yet.)

Everything is trivial right now. :)
"
templer10 wrote:
7)i prefer using wildstrike and not frost blades - if you arent going avatar of fire it's better clear.

Hi there, I'm trying to follow your guide, thanks a lot.
But can you tell, what supports do you link to wild strike? It seems that Physical Projectile Attack Damage don't work, do it?
Last edited by myhunter262 on Jan 21, 2018, 7:11:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info