rel4us wrote:
"
Miraelis wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
It's a lot less life, less DPS, and even lower chaos res,

I checked it, not worth it

Thanks for the reply.

I'm currently running a similar setup to your first post but was wondering if Kaom's Heart would indeed be a better fit compared to Shroud of the Lightless. Based on your tests thus far how was the results?

I made my build a kaom’s heart evasion build, working better, but no leap slam or fortify,

Only faster attacks and whirling blades, also, I swiched to one socket bubonic trail, needed the link...

With jade flask and grace, it’s very good, and DPS is 13% less, I can’t really feel the deference :)

Yay, I put the same thing together but didn't have anything to compare my build to. I am running Kaoms with with the evasion node (cant' remember name atm) but I am not to the guardians yet. Working great on t13 though. Can't wait to check yours out and see if I have some changes to make!
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Tschubbo wrote:
in your config, how do you get frenzy charges or power charges on shaper? and you havent killed recently, onslaught neither. if iam correct?

It's shaper DPS, on the shaper itself it's a bit over 5M, on guardians, it's more like 7M or more if they got minions if you killed recently it can get to 9M DPS vs guardians.

When I'll upload vids later today, you can see the DPS and then tell me what you think.

I think he was asking about charge generation. There would be no way to have power/frenzy on a boss like shaper since you are only getting them from killing.

Either way it is going to be a ton of damage.

Question, did you try ancestral call instead of multistrike on bosses? If you use the attack in place you can get 2 sets of balls to hit the boss while being quite a bit higher dps per ball.
"
templer10 wrote:
I created this build, i just don't have the time to make a guide for it.

iam playing the scion (and budget) version of the build and it works fine and can clear everything.

the scion will do more damage then raider but be more squishy.

here is my POB link (advanced to level 95 since iam not there yet) - https://pastebin.com/XH2tc1fc

damage per meatball (per second) is around 430k with ancestral call or around 660K per second with fire pen (but less balls) - considering the spread of molten strike projectiles it's about 3-5 mil shaper dps on budget version

couple of suggestion to make it more budget friendly (or just better):

1) take alira (resists are an issue - especially if you are using a BoR since those are usually the cheapest +3 meatballs head).

2) i prefer to use ancestral call for single target as well - if you ground target just next to the ball then the gem works on single target as well (but only one spirit - so 20 meatballs - about 50%-75% of them will hit). iam not sure if it's more damage then using fire pen (the numbers are very close) - but it feels better

3)assuming you can't afford the vitality jewel - i recommend using arctic Armour + haste. iam using herald of ash/arctic Armour/purity (because i have a jewel that grants me 12% of phys damage taken as lighting)

4)getting around 10% chance to blind through jewels means boss's will be blinded - always.

5)until you can get xoph's blood - a decent Life/flat phys/wed/crit multi will work almost as well and cost less (how much less depend on how good the amulet)

6)getting assasin's mark on hit ring is recommended - level doesnt matter that much - it will mean always having power charges on clear and quite often on boss's since these days they mostly have trash with them.

7)i prefer using wildstrike and not frost blades - if you arent going avatar of fire it's better clear.

8) advancing the scion version with Best in slot gear (xoph's, 2 steel rings, dying sun, shade of the lightess, bubonic trail, better jewels etc will push the damage past 10 mil - i think)

p.s. - POB link is using my actual gear at my current level (81) - and in total it costs around 8-9 ex - it's not the cheapest but not rel4us version which costs - err.. more.

Good points. Question about wildstrike. Does it get full converted to fire even when it does lightning or ice attacks? What do you like about it clearwise? Never used it so I am curious.

Thanks.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
"
templer10 wrote:
I created this build, i just don't have the time to make a guide for it.

iam playing the scion (and budget) version of the build and it works fine and can clear everything.

the scion will do more damage then raider but be more squishy.

here is my POB link (advanced to level 95 since iam not there yet) - https://pastebin.com/XH2tc1fc

damage per meatball (per second) is around 430k with ancestral call or around 660K per second with fire pen (but less balls) - considering the spread of molten strike projectiles it's about 3-5 mil shaper dps on budget version

couple of suggestion to make it more budget friendly (or just better):

1) take alira (resists are an issue - especially if you are using a BoR since those are usually the cheapest +3 meatballs head).

2) i prefer to use ancestral call for single target as well - if you ground target just next to the ball then the gem works on single target as well (but only one spirit - so 20 meatballs - about 50%-75% of them will hit). iam not sure if it's more damage then using fire pen (the numbers are very close) - but it feels better

3)assuming you can't afford the vitality jewel - i recommend using arctic Armour + haste. iam using herald of ash/arctic Armour/purity (because i have a jewel that grants me 12% of phys damage taken as lighting)

4)getting around 10% chance to blind through jewels means boss's will be blinded - always.

5)until you can get xoph's blood - a decent Life/flat phys/wed/crit multi will work almost as well and cost less (how much less depend on how good the amulet)

6)getting assasin's mark on hit ring is recommended - level doesnt matter that much - it will mean always having power charges on clear and quite often on boss's since these days they mostly have trash with them.

7)i prefer using wildstrike and not frost blades - if you arent going avatar of fire it's better clear.

8) advancing the scion version with Best in slot gear (xoph's, 2 steel rings, dying sun, shade of the lightess, bubonic trail, better jewels etc will push the damage past 10 mil - i think)

p.s. - POB link is using my actual gear at my current level (81) - and in total it costs around 8-9 ex - it's not the cheapest but not rel4us version which costs - err.. more.

Good points. Question about wildstrike. Does it get full converted to fire even when it does lightning or ice attacks? What do you like about it clearwise? Never used it so I am curious.

Thanks.

Well, if you don’t have Xoph’s blood, wildstrike can be used, but with it, you willl lose a lot of damage, this is why I use frost blades with cold to fire, for full conversion. I think that the clear speed feels ok, you can tell from the vids
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Being brain-dead atm, but why Vitality? or do you still get the regen even with Vaal Pact?
"
lahdeedah wrote:
Being brain-dead atm, but why Vitality? or do you still get the regen even with Vaal Pact?

I got the best vitality jewel, look at my jewels and see my watcher’s eye
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
oops, didn't see watcher's eye jewel. lol
"
rel4us wrote:
"
lahdeedah wrote:

I got the best vitality jewel, look at my jewels and see my watcher’s eye

Assuming you don't have a good watchers eye would you just run Ash and Blasph/Assassins?

I have a shaped ring, but haven't gotten lucky with the curse on hit yet.

I also got my xophs, but it actually lowered my fire res a couple points so I have some work to do before I can get my wise oak back in.

My rings are trash though so I have lots of room for improvement there. Only issue is Xophs and Dying Sun basically broke the bank so I have some work to do.
Yo, tkx for the build!

I am leveling from another goroshi's guide using Infernal Blow in one weapon. I am considering switching to yours. Is Infernal blow good instead of frostblade? Cause i think the clear is faster with IB than FB.

I know i am a noob at this game, it's why i am asking the pros ! So with the same skill tree, is IB ok?

Thanks in advance man!
Last edited by GrandChampion on Jan 11, 2018, 4:37:01 PM
"
GrandChampion wrote:
Yo, tkx for the build!

I am leveling from another goroshi's guide using Infernal Blow in one weapon. I am considering switching to yours. Is Infernal blow good instead of frostblade? Cause i think the clear is faster with IB than FB.

I know i am a noob at this game, it's why i am asking the pros ! So with the same skill tree, is IB ok?

Thanks in advance man!

Infernal Blow works great with Oni-Goroshi, but wouldn't really use the same tree. The reason FB and MS go well together is you scale projectile damage for both of them. We don't really spend points scaling the melee portion of the attacks which is the only thing that would work for IB.

Now it might work for clearing enough to use it and converting to fire would be fine but the points spent on projectiles and point blank would be wasted with IB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info