[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

So this can go as league starter for HC?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
So this can go as league starter for HC?

With the new changes, absolutely! It was decent already last league but not enough to claim it truly HC viable. I have even more safer HC tree set up in the POB section as well.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 1, 2018, 5:40:59 PM
A straight PoB swap to Champion and checking 'Is the enemy Taunted' increases DPS by about 8%. With Adrenaline, it's almost 20% better DPS with those two changes. However, you lose out on 20% block chance and all of the spell block.

With champion, you also cannot miss. Don't have to give a fuck about accuracy. Stun Immunity from fortify instead of partial from Glad.

At this point all I'm doing is shitposting though. OP has a great guide.

Last edited by cutelilduck on Mar 1, 2018, 6:01:15 PM
"
cutelilduck wrote:
A straight PoB swap to Champion and checking 'Is the enemy Taunted' increases DPS by about 8%. With Adrenaline, it's almost 20% better DPS with those two changes. However, you lose out on 20% block chance and all of the spell block.

With champion, you also cannot miss. Don't have to give a fuck about accuracy. Stun Immunity from fortify instead of partial from Glad.

At this point all I'm doing is shitposting though. OP has a great guide.

Yeaw, the new Glad features are pretty POB unfriendly.

> 10% reduced physical damage is not visible in the sidebar
> 1% additional block chance for each block is not reliably shown
> 8% Increased Physical damage for each block is not reliably shown

Regarding other classes defenses, we would lose spell block, some block and blind which are huuuuuuuuge and would gain barely anything from most of the other class options. We already sit on close to 90% phys reduction max cap with Basalt + 11% safe space from Pantheon + 10% extra reduce from Outlast + Fortify.

Regen would also be useless.
Even before the stun block buff on Glad, stuns were never a problem aside from freeze.

Not a shit post at all! All ideas are welcome!

Thanks buddy!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
We can start the league with this build tomorrow? Its a league starter friendly? :)

What setup you recommend for Reave in 4L and 5L mate?
I love this game so much!
"
Murilo35 wrote:
We can start the league with this build tomorrow? Its a league starter friendly? :)

What setup you recommend for Reave in 4L and 5L mate?

Yeap, I started with this build in Abyss when it was still in it's baby form and was farming T16s already on the 4th day. I've updated the main post with link building order (:
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 1, 2018, 6:46:06 PM
Looks super interesting, I've never played Reave before, but I'm looking at using this as my League starter tomorrow. I'll probably be posting my gear progressions for any sort of advice seeing as it'll be my first Reave character.
Last edited by Hippotech on Mar 1, 2018, 7:13:19 PM
could you please specify which rolls are nice for each item slot on the thread?
The scaeva attack speed killed the hype i had ...

But then i had time to waste and check the shaper vid, much better.

I think i will be giving this a shot down in Pokemon HC. Wanted a reaver able to use bisco/some random mf stuff while running a low tier sextant map. I think this fits all my need.
do you lose lot of dps by going hc version? i love to be tanky and have lot of life even in softcore league but i dont want to have crap dps lol having like 1k3 more life seem so much better. 6k life on melee character can be dangerous sometime especialy if you have low leech and with low gear, your 6k become 4k....lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info