[3.1] FLAME GOLEM/SPECTRE MAX BLOCK SUMMONER BUILD

This build is pretty simple and afficient but expensive at the same time.
I have done golem builds with elementalist before but with the new nerf on minions: ''cant deal dmg when you are dead'' almost killed it. So i ve decided to go necro golems hybrid with specs.
"
My items

with an anvil 4% block our block rate becomes 75/78. HP changes around 4.2k to 4.5 depends on the items.
gmp gem in helmet can be swapped with slower projectiles.
"
jewels
1x

note: you can vendor 1 might 1 eminence 1 harmony jewels for an anima stone.
1x

1x

9x

"
spectre and golem choices:
i use 4 flame golems.
4 solar guards for extra clear speed.

"
some of my abyssal jewels i used:

"
offerings with cast while channeling:
i am a really lazy person so i prefer pushing 1 button and letting my spectres-golems do all the work. this option is really good for that king of lazyness.
cwc-bone or flesh offering- storm burst - desecrate.

"
what build has done so far: cleared all the atlas(except hall of the grandmasters i cleared 3 halls then left out of portal)
-shaper:done
-uber atziri: done
- red elder: done
- vaal temple: done
https://imgur.com/6zwmQbo

"
animate guardian items:
leer cast helmet
rainbowstride boots
advancing fortress claw
Zahndethus' Cassock body
gloves elder block or southbound
shield ( my favourite): Sentari's Answer
a little note about animate guardian:
building your animate guardian around block gives us %100 chance to create consecrated ground which gives 6% life regen to our minions especially for spectres this regen is critical to have.

Note: this build aims highest clear speed with the most lazy style of boss killing. might not be the best for some players.

ign: BreakPointsInU feel free to ask me questions about the build.
"

Well levelling depends on player's choice. If you can afford the golem jewels you can get a tabula and level with golems after lvl 34. i will do the trees based on that.
other choice is spell totems untill 70 then farm the currency for golem jewels and switch to golem- spectres. or just go with spectres.
update skill tree progress based on golem jewels
use 1 might 1 anima stone and rest is harmony jewels.at lvl 41 u can get 2 clayshapers and speed up ur levelling.
little tip: you can choose elementalist for +1 golem untill maps to level with 6 golems as fast as possible. but this will cost u 10 more regrets while changing.
this item could be usefull while levelling with spectres only
"

"

Solar guards are at the solaris temple act 8.
wickerman at ravaged square act 10
tukohamas vanguard at mud flats act 6
How to get specres from lvl 84 area.
"
for this we need at least lvl 20 desecrate gem for lvl 84 corpses.
then we can buy the cheapest tier 16 map we can find and pop a haku's master seeks help prophecy then haku's cave will have area lvl 84 which equals to shaper's realm.or get a dream trial prophecy and spawn spectres in tier 16 trial.
this is how we get our spectres.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 14, 2018, 9:52:09 AM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 4:49:52 PM
"
with new item provides 6 link to my tukos-wickermans:

changed it for solarguards:
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 4, 2018, 4:04:44 PM
thanks for the build, sounds interesting, gonna try it
Is it possible for you to summarize the level process on the skill passive tree? I'm very interested in this build and I have no experience on where to go first. thank you in advance :)
"
Is it possible for you to summarize the level process on the skill passive tree? I'm very interested in this build and I have no experience on where to go first. thank you in advance :)

sure right away.
new helmet and new links. this might be the last one i am going to craft or maybe not ^^
"
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 5, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I am very interested in making my own (although very very similar) variant to this build but i have a few questions, one how do you feel about switching storm burst for scorching ray, i just cannot see a downside to sr because of all the synergies that would help this build in the single target department. Then also, this would be my first necro in two years of play, so for me and maybe even newer players, maybe you could add the basic mechanics such as how to even get spectres etc. then lastly i feel like this build could use a maybe a few more photos or even a video of a high tier map or boss. But this is a great build and im looking forward to starting!
Last edited by BBTay on Jan 7, 2018, 1:37:57 AM
"
BBTay wrote:
I am very interested in making my own (although very very similar) variant to this build but i have a few questions, one how do you feel about switching storm burst for scorching ray, i just cannot see a downside to sr because of all the synergies that would help this build in the single target department. Then also, this would be my first necro in two years of play, so for me and maybe even newer players, maybe you could add the basic mechanics such as how to even get spectres etc. then lastly i feel like this build could use a maybe a few more photos or even a video of a high tier map or boss. But this is a great build and im looking forward to starting!

well scorching ray deals fire damage which procs ee but from fire so enemies gain +fire resistance instead of gaining -fire res. so its because of EE.
i wa thinking about adding how to get spectres easily so i ll do a tutorial text about how to get lvl 84 spectres easily.
i dont have the greatest computer but i can get a timer and do a time check for high tier map bosses which has no phases.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
BBTay wrote:

well scorching ray deals fire damage which procs ee but from fire so enemies gain +fire resistance instead of gaining -fire res. so its because of EE.
i wa thinking about adding how to get spectres easily so i ll do a tutorial text about how to get lvl 84 spectres easily.
i dont have the greatest computer but i can get a timer and do a time check for high tier map bosses which has no phases.

scorching ray doesn't hit, so doesn't proc EE for better or worse

storm burst or lightning tendrils are the only options

"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
BBTay wrote:

scorching ray doesn't hit, so doesn't proc EE for better or worse

storm burst or lightning tendrils are the only options

oh yea i was just checking that. well schorcing ray does not proc therefore i like stormburst for ee proc.
scorching ray gives -24 fire res at max stack
ee gives -50 right away.

i ve been changing some stuff about my specres-golems dmg i ve added - crafted immolate support to my items so i figured if i can get my enemies to burn they will take more flat fire dmg from my minions so i added these gems and now i am using 3 solar guards + 1 wickerman.
i am thinking about switching 3 solar guards and 1 tukohama's vanguard.
my new links and gear:
"
i change around gmp to slower projectile for bosses.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 7, 2018, 4:09:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info