[3.1] CHILL POET BERSERKER - Non Crit, Shatter, 8K+ Life, EZ Playstyle, Shaper and Guardians down,

"
Kellichu wrote:
I don't know what I am doing wrong, I really love the build and can do t15 maps, not tried the guardians yet, but my attack speed with everything up, is still 4.71.

I farm comfortably even up to t13 with a biscos. So chill (ha, chill...) I switch to pandemoneous for boss fights or when i am getting close to the end of a lvl so i don't die as easy.

I have even more attack speed on my jewels than you do, what am i missing? Please look at my character Frostie_The_Kitty.

I even have attack speed after kills too on my boots and my uber lab done so il get another 25% if im hit but that still doesn't go as high as yours. Its around 5.1 then.

Also i notice your version of the build has extra frost nodes, i didnt even realise they were so close, deffo gona go for those too. Thank you for making this guide.

I wondered what it could be like to cut out the left half of the tree, and go up to the elementalist frost nodes at the top. On POB i get 3k more DPS on frostbolt (so hard to guess real dps for all the skills without a lot of math) but 500 less life. I think I would need to be lvl 94 or 95 to make it worth it though to get all the top nodes.

P.S I have the elder stuck on Plaza (t14) and i cant get him down at all. (though no one promised this build was a boss killer, though it is great for map bosses IMO) I think its more my dodge ability and learning how that fight works.

Are you looking at Frenzy APS or default attack?
I didnt know to look there! No i wasn't looking on the actual frenzy skill. I didn't even know you could see separate for each skill like that.

Omg its 7.78 with the charges and flask XD and goes up to 7.9 when i take damage.

Perhaps i could afford to loose a little attack speed and get some life on my jewels then. Or just chuck in a pure damage one. Either way it frees me up a bit.

Not to be a downer or I may be wrong as well, but Poet's Pen has the 250ms internal cd on spells, so why all the attack speed over 4.0?
"
natreus wrote:
Not to be a downer or I may be wrong as well, but Poet's Pen has the 250ms internal cd on spells, so why all the attack speed over 4.0?

The OP explained this in the PoetPenMechanics section.
awesome
Last edited by allstar727 on Jan 17, 2018, 5:44:36 PM
Thanks for the guide!

The single target is great, could you recommend me the next item upgrade?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_xnuR1Nxg
So I tried a Volatile Dead/Unearth Poet's Pen build a few weeks ago, and while it cleared fine, it's only after trying this variant of PP that I realized just how slowly it attacked. Not having to wait for fire orbs to spawn and move towards enemies, instantly chilling everything around you, and being able to deal 40% more damage at the edge of the screen--this build is so much fun to play and fast as hell! Thanks for the great time!
Thanks for the guide, I really love this build!
Hella fun to play
"
jedy567 wrote:
So I tried a Volatile Dead/Unearth Poet's Pen build a few weeks ago, and while it cleared fine, it's only after trying this variant of PP that I realized just how slowly it attacked. Not having to wait for fire orbs to spawn and move towards enemies, instantly chilling everything around you, and being able to deal 40% more damage at the edge of the screen--this build is so much fun to play and fast as hell! Thanks for the great time!

Thank you for this reply. I just finished my Righteous Fire at level 90 and have been wanting to try a Poet's Pen. Torn between a Cold version and the Volitile Dead version, this one seems to be more my "speed" based on your comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info